Newcastle United vs. Benfica - 11/04/13 @ 8.05pm (ITV4)

Mike

Guest benfiquista

http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/multimedia/oratvi/multimedia/imagem/id/13842343/229

Now you're just begging to lose.  :naughty:

Guest VanBarduck

Sigh, time is going slowly. Can't wait for the magic 7pm team news milestone.

I think it's earlier in Europa league

Benfica we are going to f*** you like we will to the whores of Amsterdam when we win the cup.

Shut up.

You won't fuck any whore when you go to Amsterdam.

Stop treating woman like that.

Instead of fucking the bitches, how about getting to know their hopes and dreams?

How about taking a joke.

Are we really at the stage where you have to put a smiley on the end of jokes now just so people know you are joking?

Benfica we are going to f*** you like we will to the whores of Amsterdam when we win the cup.

Shut up.

Instead of fucking the bitches, how about getting to know their hopes and dreams?

How about taking a joke.

Are we really at the stage where you have to put a smiley on the end of jokes now just so people know you are joking?

FFS Stifler!

Shut up.

How about taking a joke.

Ban this sick filth.

Shut up.

You won't f*** any whore when you go to Amsterdam.

Instead of f***ing the bitches, how about getting to know their hopes and dreams?

How about taking a joke.

I was joking too.  :idiot2:

I like being racist and treating women like shit.  O0

Shut up.

Instead of f***ing the bitches, how about getting to know their hopes and dreams?

How about taking a joke.

I like being racist and treating women like s***.  O0

:lol:

Shut up.

How about taking a joke.

I like being racist and treating women like shit.  O0

I'm not a racist and I don't treat women like shit. I made a joke about shagging a prostitute, a prostitute in a country where it is legal and they only go into that industry by choice. Quote me where I've been racist, quote me where I've treated women with contempt.

Shut up.

How about taking a joke.

:lol:

I'm imagining Stifler in some whore's bedroom in Amsterdam going like:

"Hey, I can't f*** you because the guys at NUFC forum won't approve it, so please tell me more about yourself while I masturbate to your tits".

* Starts to masturbate...*

"So... you like fishing ..... ohhhh yes... tell me OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH tell me more about your parents.... ohh yess"

Guest Open_C

I'm not a racist and I don't treat women like shit. I made a joke about shagging a prostitute, a prostitute in a country where it is legal and they only go into that industry by choice. Quote me where I've been racist, quote me where I've treated women with contempt.

But, y'know, do it somewhere else :thup:

Shut up.

How about taking a joke.

I'm not a racist and I don't treat women like s***. I made a joke about shagging a prostitute, a prostitute in a country where it is legal and they only go into that industry by choice. Quote me where I've been racist, quote me where I've treated women with contempt.

OK. Really, I was joking the whole time, you said nothing wrong at all.  :)