Newcastle United vs. sunderland - 14/04/13 @ 12pm (Sky Sports 1)

Decky

Beat them tomorrow and they're level on points with Wigan who have 2 games in hand.

Please make it so.

It's just the fact that he always makes his excuses before the game (making us sound like massive underdogs, trying to overcome adversity) then the performance often mirrors that (fucking eye-bleeding tedium ball with no intention of worrying the opposition) then you get him talking the same shite after the game.

I'm starting to wonder how I'm so disconnected with the majority of the match-going public, how the fuck more people don't see what's going on by now I don't know.

Don't confuse here with the match going public and even then I know what you're saying but all the rage now seems to be pre-judge everything as it will lead to a factual performance.

All football managers comments are more or less bollocks or buzzwords at best yet the faith is placed is them is extraordinary when chance are IMO it means bot all.

Ugh, I hate being the contrary Pardew voice. Where is Inochi and Stu when you need them. Calling Ian W are you in?

Who the fuck sits and reads interviews man, nevermind taking what is said in them at face value.

We'll be reasonably attacking tomorrow and beat the creeps, that's all that matters.

You're acting like the football hasn't been wank for 90% of this season.  It has.

"Stop going on like the manager's comments mean the football will be wank and he's making excuses early" or words to that effect.

I base what I say on what I've seen this season, your comments seem not to extend beyond "stop moaning" and there's nothing else to it.

The league campaign this year has been consistently awful, not once have I denied this :lol:

I just can't abide the constant, boring tearing apart of every minute detail of Pardew's management. Quotes in random interviews are being analysed on a Saturday neet and seen as suitable evidence to judge his whole footballing ethos.

The reality tomorrow will be completely different.

Lads man, we're playing the mackems in 12 hours time. Lets see what happens and make sure we play our part. Let's have them shitting themselves before a ball is even kicked.

Guest neesy111

Who the fuck sits and reads interviews man, nevermind taking what is said in them at face value.

We'll be reasonably attacking tomorrow and beat the creeps, that's all that matters.

You're acting like the football hasn't been wank for 90% of this season.  It has.

"Stop going on like the manager's comments mean the football will be wank and he's making excuses early" or words to that effect.

I base what I say on what I've seen this season, your comments seem not to extend beyond "stop moaning" and there's nothing else to it.

The league campaign this year has been consistently awful, not once have I denied this :lol:

I just can't abide the constant, boring tearing apart of every minute detail of Pardew's management. Quotes in random interviews are being analysed on a Saturday neet and seen as suitable evidence to judge his whole footballing ethos.

What is his ethos?

Lads man, we're playing the mackems in 12 hours time. Lets see what happens and make sure we play our part. Let's have them shitting themselves before a ball is even kicked.

I agree, we can beat them before even kicking a ball.

It hasn't been completely different all season. His negative comments have generally been reflected in the performances. Not sure why tomorrow should be any different.

Beat them tomorrow and they're level on points with Wigan who have 2 games in hand.

Please make it so.

It's just the fact that he always makes his excuses before the game (making us sound like massive underdogs, trying to overcome adversity) then the performance often mirrors that (fucking eye-bleeding tedium ball with no intention of worrying the opposition) then you get him talking the same shite after the game.

I'm starting to wonder how I'm so disconnected with the majority of the match-going public, how the fuck more people don't see what's going on by now I don't know.

Don't confuse here with the match going public and even then I know what you're saying but all the rage now seems to be pre-judge everything as it will lead to a factual performance.

All football managers comments are more or less bollocks or buzzwords at best yet the faith is placed is them is extraordinary when chance are IMO it means bot all.

Ugh, I hate being the contrary Pardew voice. Where is Inochi and Stu when you need them. Calling Ian W are you in?

No, I know what you're saying mate, don't worry.

I'm just not sure there's as big a disconnect between his comments and performances as what you're making out.  It sounds to me like another early excuse.

It hasn't been completely different all season. His negative comments have generally been reflected in the performances. Not sure why tomorrow should be any different.

It should be different, I'm sure the players know what the game means tomorrow.

Captain is Yohan. Yohan fucking hates the Mackems. We have no issues here.

We started the home derby last season very poorly. Didn't look interested until Sessegnon walked.

Honestly, don't read it then.  The reality is that we've seen a season of him making excuse after excuse in the press, followed up by shite performances, followed up by post-match comments about him being right about injuries/fatigue/global warming being the reason for us playing shit and/or getting beat.

Every chance for an excuse, he takes it - he shouldn't do it before the derby, he has done it before the derby - I'm not happy about it and that's all there is to it.

Sick of this "Leave Pardew Alone" shit.

Guest neesy111

We started the home derby last season very poorly. Didn't look interested until Sessegnon walked.

We looked far better from the 2nd half kick off tbf.  We had 3-4 good chances before the sending off.

I know, we didn't help though as the atmosphere was far too sterile.

Please make it so.

No, I know what you're saying mate, don't worry.

I'm just not sure there's as big a disconnect between his comments and performances as what you're making out.  It sounds to me like another early excuse.

I fully agree think he's getting his excuses in before it starts. He is a rank PR man after all.

Says this in the dressing room it's rank against this lot, say it in the press and it doesn't affect us I'm not so arsed but you never can be sure.

We've a far better chance of winning going for it sensibly than we have counter attacking.