Newcastle United vs. sunderland - 14/04/13 @ 12pm (Sky Sports 1)

Decky

Can we not just judge him on the performance? If he gets it wrong and we drop points then fair enough.

Ultimately everyone will.  I don't see why we need a period of silence before then. 

I'm personally just commenting on the negative pre-match comments > negative performance > negative post-match comments routine I'm fed up with seeing.

I love dropping a Pard Grenade, fucking off and doing something else, then coming back and seeing what has unfolded.

:lol: I bet you check whether I'm online before you do it.

Fuck it, we'll beat these tramps to within an inch of their worthless lives tomorrow.

I love dropping a Pard Grenade, f***ing off and doing something else, then coming back and seeing what has unfolded.

f*** it, we'll beat these tramps to within an inch of their worthless lives tomorrow.

Much better.

I love dropping a Pard Grenade, fucking off and doing something else, then coming back and seeing what has unfolded.

Fuck it, we'll beat these tramps to within an inch of their worthless lives tomorrow.

This one was a lot less subtle than normal, but still had the desired effect :notbad:

Honestly I can't wait for tomorrow and I do think we'll slip one up their hoop. Sadly enough I think this is about as exciting as it gets in my life these days, you know, since Christmas stopped being good and that.

rarely been so chilled or confident before a derby (even more so than last season......got that one wrong) but mick's right, we have to intimidate them, complacency from the crowd can get to the players, we have to get them intimidated.

rarely been so chilled or confident before a derby (even more so than last season......got that one wrong) but mick's right, we have to intimidate them, complacency from the crowd can get to the players, we have to get them intimidated.

Likewise, sensible words.

Scream for every 50-50, scream louder for evert 30-70.

Cabaye, Tiote, and Sissokho have enough to control the midfield against their lot (assuming Tiote is fit enough to start). I'm fairly confident in our back four and goalkeeper as well.

You'd really fancy Cisse to get the ball in the net at least once the way he's going at the moment, it's as much a question of whether he's onside when he does it.

we've probably been stronger than them in the middle of the pitch ever since we got promoted and that's as big a reason as any why we've had the upper hand.

Only thing that really worries me is some incident going against us - been plenty of red cards and penalties in the last few derbies

We have nothing to worry about but ourselves.  I don't care how cocky the mackems seem to be getting, they are not as good as us.  I'm going to the ground early tomorrow and I will wait for the mackem team coach to get in.  I know it’s childish for somebody my age but I'll probably lose my voice hurling abuse at them when they get off the coach.

Teams can rarely play well when a hostile crowds gets at them, if we create the right amount of hatred and direct it towards them our players will put them to the sword.  I also think the atmosphere might give the players a lift later in game when they might start to feel tiredness from playing on Thursday.

Has there been any talk of any pre-match guff anywhere? Any opera singers or black and white cards to hold up?

Are we just going old school?

I wish they would get rid of the music before the game, it kills the build up.

Has there been any talk of any pre-match guff anywhere? Any opera singers or black and white cards to hold up?

Are we just going old school?

I wish they would get rid of the music before the game, it kills the build up.

:thup:

Silence before certain games would definitely be an idea at times.