Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

Guest Bruno_SLB

Di Canio is a complete prick.

You guys didn't deserve this...

we deserved it because we played like idiots. And we should have just gone out of europe a lot sooner to concentrate on the league, we don't have to squad to compete in both, and it showed from the start of the season.

When i say "you didn't deserve this" i mean the fans. You deserve to see your team way up in the league table, but i guess this just isn't your season.

Guest bimpy474

I guess we can look on the bright side, increased chance that Soke could go down.

And us, i'm very worried, we have liverpool and Arsenal at home and can't win away. That is not good at all.

There was far too much love from our French players to theirs! N'Diaye TWAT!

Thought this as well. Disgusting to see.

Got a little bit annoyed at seeing Hatem smiling at him at the end there.

Was sticking him with an AIDS needle, OZ style tbh. Benny is just that cold.

Sigh.

Genuinely worried about staying up. It's like this feeling in the pit of my stomach that has been there all season and is going away very, very slowly. We need draws now, lucky balls-to-the-wall draws with at least 2 of the teams we play. Fucks sake. 38 points should be enough. One hopes.

Di Canio is a complete prick.

You guys didn't deserve this...

we deserved it because we played like idiots. And we should have just gone out of europe a lot sooner to concentrate on the league, we don't have to squad to compete in both, and it showed from the start of the season.

When i say "you didn't deserve this" i mean the fans. You deserve to see your team way up in the league table, but i guess this just isn't your season.

what can you do, I knew this before the season started, no players bought in the summer window, asking for trouble

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

I feel rotten for you Geordies.

Even though I am safe from the inbreads over here, I still feel sick to the core.

What a fucking disgraceful display from our players, at least 80% of them who played should be ashamed especially Gutierrez who really needs to fuck off to another club.

And I am lost for words to say about Pardew.

The games sums up our season , they may have been good finishes but  no closing down, awful defending. we are still s*** at the back . we never really look like keeping too many clean sheets this year. Still need a couple of more points to be safe. To loose 3-0 to that team just not good enough.

I feel rotten for you Geordies.

Even though I am safe from the inbreads over here, I still feel sick to the core.

What a fucking disgraceful display from our players, at least 80% of them who played should be ashamed especially Gutierrez who really needs to fuck off to another club.

And I am lost for words to say about Pardew.

That final ten minutes, man. Sheer embarrassment. We've been humiliated by one of the poorest sides in the league with a fascist manager.

Just one of those seasons. In fairness we had a lot of fun last year, its gonna go up and down with Newc. Lets just make it through this year, we'll clearly be better from simply having a fresh start. Our players have shown their ability we're so subpar its crazy.

Guest Open_C

Fair play, they were simply better and more clinical than us today. Their goals were all quality strikes like, so we couldn't do much about them really.

Hope Krul is ok.

:thup:

Aah well!! deserved win for the mackems!! They wanted the win more than us & looked energetic & motivated compared to our lot who did'nt seem fussed or pardew has just coached it out of them. hopefully we can get the points we need and survive this season but Ashley really needs to get another manager as we will never improve under pardew as he's just too negative.