Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

Thought Cabaye was shameful, Tiote looks fucking finished and Jonas was the worst of a terrible bunch. Seemed to show 100 percent more fight against Benfica, so  I find it hard to believe that the players, or Pardew himself, really understands what this means to us.

Disgusted, feel sick.

Pardew took the Europe League 100% serious. The derby today seemed like a normal league game to him.

I was suprised that the crowd didn't react in a stronger way.

Oh well, can't let this demoralise the players out of picking up points we need to save ourselves from relegation. After end of season we can pick over the bones of this garbage pile. Still would sack Pardew now mind.

Fucking hell this hurts, I could take a defeat but I can't take a spiritless, gutless, piss poor performance that we have today.

So many players were poor today but the buck stops with AP. too many times this year we have papered over the cracks, the walls have just fallen down.

Poor, poor, poor.

And to the new 150k season ticket holders treating the derby like the Northumberland plate, please duck off you dick heads.

I hope that the liquid in the sprite bottle that hit a bloke a couple of rows in front of me and splashed me and many others was indeed sprite... Chucking bottles at opposite fans in this day and age, only Sunderland...

What else do you think it was?

Gotta say I feel no anger towards them lot, they fully deserved the win and all my rage is towards our own, utterly shameful players and manager.

Got what we deserved for an appalling and cowardly performance. Pardew needs to go fast.

This sums it up for me. Mackems played above themselves, scored three good goals (correct me if I'm wrong, but all three from outside the box, and all three pinpoint accuracy inside the post).

Whereas we were utterly shit: couldn't get the ball forward on the ground, while looked disinterested, toothless and generally gutless. No guile, no plan, no practice on set pieces (it really is a disgrace how we waste these opportunities)...

Just been copping shit on Facebook from a West Ham fan, ripping into Pardew. What can you say though? Thank Christ there aren't any Mackems in Australia...

Guest bimpy474

Gouffran injured at half time?? Wasnt great 1st half but didnt play Thursday Shola didnt manage any impact against Benefica didnt today either very poor substitution.

He's taken Gouff off in nearly every game even when he was playing well, then moaned about tiredness, taking off the one player who couldn't play on the Thursday, eh Alan ?.

This sums up the idiots intelligence and tactical ineptness.

people keep saying we were gutless.  not really.

first half every time mackems got the ball near our box we had atleast two players on him everytime. 

we just didnt know what to do with the ball when we did have it, we hoof it back to sunderland or pass it back to them,

this is what happens when your entire squad trains solely on stopping the oppositions.  this type of training is based on off the ball drills.  this is why santon and jonas makes mistakes, because they arent drilled in passing the ball, with pressure or without.

Gotta say I feel no anger towards them lot, they fully deserved the win and all my rage is towards our own, utterly shameful players and manager.

Got what we deserved for an appalling and cowardly performance. Pardew needs to go fast.

This sums it up for me. Mackems played above themselves, scored three good goals (correct me if I'm wrong, but all three from outside the box, and all three pinpoint accuracy inside the post).

Whereas we were utterly s***: couldn't get the ball forward on the ground, while looked disinterested, toothless and generally gutless. No guile, no plan, no practice on set pieces (it really is a disgrace how we waste these opportunities)...

Just been copping s*** on Facebook from a West Ham fan, ripping into Pardew. What can you say though? Thank Christ there aren't any Mackems in Australia...

Because we did not go out and put our game in their faces or tried to establish ourselves in the game.  We let them have it and they grew in confidence and built on it.

YOU DONT SIT BACK IN A DERBY !

PARDEW YOU FUCKING CUNT ! YOU JUST DONT DO THAT! YOU ONE DIMENSIONAL DICK!

Gouffran injured at half time?? Wasnt great 1st half but didnt play Thursday Shola didnt manage any impact against Benefica didnt today either very poor substitution.

The decision to bring on Shola was just baffling. It's the type a child would make just to stick a Geordie lad up front who happens to have a good record against Sunlun. Ben Arfa should've come on that early. Imagine how much creativity we could be having if we had Gouff, Sissoko, Cabaye, Marv and Hatem all breathing down their necks.

I wouldn't say we were gutless, but we weren't as hyped up as Sunderland. And we also gifted them the momentum by making so many mistakes early on.

Come off it man, we 110% were totally gutless.

Saw this result coming when they appointed Di Canio TBH (Although not 0-3) - he was always going to have em pumped if nothing else...

Pardew obviously didnt have our shower pumped...this, coupled with also having 'nothing else' meant there was only going to be 1 winner.

Cunts

Numb.

I wouldn't say we were gutless, but we weren't as hyped up as Sunderland. And we also gifted them the momentum by making so many mistakes early on.

Come off it man, we 110% were totally gutless.

Nope we were up for it in the first half, we just didnt have the ability.  Look like a Sunday league game to start with both teams showing browns and no brains, lots off huff and puff and zero substance , was hard to believe either team were in the premeirship by the look of their technique.  Nothing to do with no guts in the first half, just complete ineptitude and incoherency.