Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

what was absolutely gash was our players more too often get the ball stuck under their feet..Marv, Cabaye, Tiote, Taylor..so often they get their feet tangled up on the ball with no one around..see how many times it happened today..

And our players far too often overhit their pass..it's like they don't know how to do the easy stuff properly..

Gah we are awful.

Thank f*** we beat Fulham.

That's because all our training consist of keeping shape, defending corners, defending freekicks, defending counter attacks,

Our training for attack is mainly consisting of taking corner kicks, freekicks, pushing up centre backs to receive the kicks, 30 yard 40 yard pass counter attack to the furthers man on the shoulder of the oppositions defence.

All this amazing stuff, whilst neglecting the basics of football, the simple bread and butter of football,

Movement and pass to a team mate near you.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Loads of t***s kicking off in town?

probably.  Facebook informs me there's cunts setting bins on fire.

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/521765_10151319964351377_1687823976_n.jpg

Bloody Firemen up to no good again.

Guest P.Aimar10

Loads of t***s kicking off in town?

probably.  Facebook informs me there's c***s setting bins on fire.

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/521765_10151319964351377_1687823976_n.jpg

Bloody Firemen up to no good again.

:laugh:

The pre match guff from Pardew was lifting. Especially for a home derby.

What was hi s pre match guff?

"Paolo has had three good working days to work on us, three good training days full pelt with his team, I will have literally none."

“The players will have done a bit of warming up and everything else will be on the board. We’ve got to get our message right on that board.

“We’ve got better at that. We’ve had to do that from Thursday to Sunday. The more experience teams like Manchester United who do it regularly perhaps find it that little bit easier."

“We’ve found that hard to get our message across for the Sunday, what we’ve wanted. But now we’ve managed to put that right to an extent and hopefully we will get it right this Sunday.”

“Paolo and myself won’t have much control over the first 45 minutes to some extent. It takes its own course.“We can try and influence it, but the first chance we are really going to get is at half time when we sit everybody down and say ‘hang on a minute, what’s going on here’.“Sometimes it’s really good and sometimes it’s not so good.”

Jesus. Even coming from a neutral perspective, that's terrible. He's had, what, two years with many of the players, and since at least Jan with the others. That should be enough time to get a general idea of what you want! Sure, you worry about the oppo a bit, but (a) you've got better players (b) you're at home © you're not really going to know what their plan is going to be because they have a new manager. So you just start like the clappers and try to play your own game.

I get that some players may be tired, but haven't you had three home games on the trot?

Had chances, didn't take them. Couldn't keep hold of the ball, set pieces were a waste of time, terrible first touches, just a debacle all round. They weren't much better either, is the annoying thing. 

Had chances, didn't take them. Couldn't keep hold of the ball, set pieces were a waste of time, terrible first touches, just a debacle all round. They weren't much better either, is the annoying thing.

Nowt new unfortunately. :(

Guest bimpy474

Sessegnon and Rose best players on the park today. Not sure how many times Sess had space with the ball

Our problem of having 3 in central midfield, yet never having anyone in front of our back four when we lose it.

Sessegnon and Rose best players on the park today. Not sure how many times Sess had space with the ball

Our problem of having 3 in central midfield, yet never having anyone in front of our back four when we lose it.

Or anyone anywhere near Cisse

Guest bimpy474

Or anyone anywhere near Cisse

Yep, it's just one big mess.

It was their day today. Had Cisses's goal stood I think we'd have won; as it was they played us and went on to win comfortably.

Has to be said; woeful defending for the first 2 goals. We look a very tired side.

Gutless, embarrassing, disgusting, horrendous, terrible, s****, crap, etc. The list of words to describe today is basically endless. A complete lack of passion and spirit today.

The mackems, to their credit, were the better team and deserved the win more than us so I'll give them their time of day today. Didn't think things could ever get this low mind. Losing 3-0 at St James' Park to f***ing Sunderland hurts, it really hurts.

The fatigue excuse can f*** off mind, can't be having that. No excuses today, absolutely none.

Guest icemanblue

Fucking shit. Why the fuck were we that flat and uninterested in the fucking derby? Some of our individual performances were almost unforgivable.

Still, we had more than enough chances to win the game. Our finishing was just an absolute joke.

I don't believe it, all we had to do was close them fucking down, christ their players can't dribble past someone, don't have the pace to outrun anyone and we back off and back off and let them get 3 shots away that cost us.

Cabaye, I'm sorry but people rate him why?, people want him as our captain why? Today he was shit as ever, (don't try to say he was injured because he wasn't) and he never ever shows that he can be a leader, never encourages our players, never even speaks to the players around him and people think he is captain material.

Rose wax getting the better of Debuchy all game, if Marveaux bothered to get on the other side of Rose we would have been getting crosses in all the time.