Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

I want to see Pardew shouting and screaming at our players from the touch line when they seem to play like a Sunday game in a park but it is infuriating to me when he stays calm and doesn't push our players on and show them that they need to move a gear up and show more desire.

I wouldn't say we were gutless, but we weren't as hyped up as Sunderland. And we also gifted them the momentum by making so many mistakes early on.

Come off it man, we 110% were totally gutless.

Nope we were up for it in the first half, we just didnt have the ability.  Look like a Sunday league game to start with both teams showing browns and no brains, lots off huff and puff and zero substance , was hard to believe either team were in the premeirship by the look of their technique.  Nothing to do with no guts in the first half, just complete ineptitude and incoherency.

So we have a team filled with top international players yet they have no ability?

Their goals were shit (from our point of view).

- Sessegnons; why was he shown inside onto his stronger foot and not pressed hard? It was a gift and you could see it coming a mile off.

- Johnsons; a good strike but what fucking moron showed him inside onto his stronger foot? He's nothing down the line on his right.

- Vaughan; again, so much time and space to pick that out. By that stage we were not interested.

I hope that the liquid in the sprite bottle that hit a bloke a couple of rows in front of me and splashed me and many others was indeed sprite... Chucking bottles at opposite fans in this day and age, only Sunderland...

What else do you think it was?

Am sure they have previous of throwing piss down...

I want to see Pardew shouting and screaming at our players from the touch line when they seem to play like a Sunday game in a park but it is infuriating to me when he stays calm and doesn't push our players on and show them that they need to move a gear up and show more desire.

Pardew: "Come on Hataam *clap clap clap. Hataaaaam, come on *clap clap clap.

Clearly looking for his individual genius to save him.

Cunt.

I wouldn't say we were gutless, but we weren't as hyped up as Sunderland. And we also gifted them the momentum by making so many mistakes early on.

Come off it man, we 110% were totally gutless.

Nope we were up for it in the first half, we just didnt have the ability.  Look like a Sunday league game to start with both teams showing browns and no brains, lots off huff and puff and zero substance , was hard to believe either team were in the premeirship by the look of their technique.  Nothing to do with no guts in the first half, just complete ineptitude and incoherency.

So we have a team filled with top international players yet they have no ability?

Exactly, when you play below your normal level for a while you'll be surprised how bad you can become

Well, no complaints here with the result and the best team definitely won. Really disappointed with the lack of fight, ideas and organization from Pardew and the players. Mackems wanted it more and it was plain to see. Jonas had a nightmare at DL (why play him there) and Cabaye just never got into the game.

Serious questions have gotta be asked.

Guest firetotheworks

The pre match guff from Pardew was lifting. Especially for a home derby.

What was hi s pre match guff?

"Paolo has had three good working days to work on us, three good training days full pelt with his team, I will have literally none."

“The players will have done a bit of warming up and everything else will be on the board. We’ve got to get our message right on that board.

“We’ve got better at that. We’ve had to do that from Thursday to Sunday. The more experience teams like Manchester United who do it regularly perhaps find it that little bit easier."

“We’ve found that hard to get our message across for the Sunday, what we’ve wanted. But now we’ve managed to put that right to an extent and hopefully we will get it right this Sunday.”

“Paolo and myself won’t have much control over the first 45 minutes to some extent. It takes its own course.“We can try and influence it, but the first chance we are really going to get is at half time when we sit everybody down and say ‘hang on a minute, what’s going on here’.“Sometimes it’s really good and sometimes it’s not so good.”

The pre match guff from Pardew was lifting. Especially for a home derby.

What was hi s pre match guff?

"Paolo has had three good working days to work on us, three good training days full pelt with his team, I will have literally none."

“The players will have done a bit of warming up and everything else will be on the board. We’ve got to get our message right on that board.

“We’ve got better at that. We’ve had to do that from Thursday to Sunday. The more experience teams like Manchester United who do it regularly perhaps find it that little bit easier."

“We’ve found that hard to get our message across for the Sunday, what we’ve wanted. But now we’ve managed to put that right to an extent and hopefully we will get it right this Sunday.”

“Paolo and myself won’t have much control over the first 45 minutes to some extent. It takes its own course.“We can try and influence it, but the first chance we are really going to get is at half time when we sit everybody down and say ‘hang on a minute, what’s going on here’.“Sometimes it’s really good and sometimes it’s not so good.”

Defeatest attitiude.

Guest elbee909

If the team was playing better with new players last season, before he asserted his own style on the team this season, that kind of says it all.

We were gutless in the first half. Completely buckled under the pressure. Second half we made something resembling an effort but Sunderland were still more dangerous and eventually killed us off fairly easily.

what was absolutely gash was our players more too often get the ball stuck under their feet..Marv, Cabaye, Tiote, Taylor..so often they get their feet tangled up on the ball with no one around..see how many times it happened today..

And our players far too often overhit their pass..it's like they don't know how to do the easy stuff properly..

what was absolutely gash was our players more too often get the ball stuck under their feet..Marv, Cabaye, Tiote, Taylor..so often they get their feet tangled up on the ball with no one around..see how many times it happened today..

And our players far too often overhit their pass..it's like they don't know how to do the easy stuff properly..

Gah we are awful.

Thank fuck we beat Fulham.

Guest firetotheworks

If the team was playing better with new players last season, before he asserted his own style on the team this season, that kind of says it all.

You can already see it happening with Gouffran and Sissoko. All of our players are hamstrung by his abhorrent attitude towards football.