Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

I feel rotten for you Geordies.

Even though I am safe from the inbreads over here, I still feel sick to the core.

What a f***ing disgraceful display from our players, at least 80% of them who played should be ashamed especially Gutierrez who really needs to f*** off to another club.

And I am lost for words to say about Pardew.

Yep. I'm a foreigner but I was weeping when Vaughan's shot went in. Not fully free from abuse after one of my mates started supporting Sunlun after hacing a decent run with them on FIFA.

I feel rotten for you Geordies.

Even though I am safe from the inbreads over here, I still feel sick to the core.

Same, recently moved from South Shields to Greece. Wouldn't be able to leave the house without seeing the cunts if I was back home. Has actually helped ease the pain but I still feel ill :anguish:

Not our day. If the equaliser had been allowed, we'd probably have gone on to win. They scored at just the right times.

Some of our players looked tired. Sissoko was one of our better players as usual but he has been over-played and looked like he could do with a week's break.

Guest P.Aimar10

How can people at the stadium just watch Di Canio celebrate like that in front of their faces and not say anything, not even give him the finger or call him a c**t.

If he did that here with Porto or Sporting hed be stabbed in the eye.

Guest andrew

I feel sick :( What the fuck was that? Only Krul & Debuchy gave a good account of themselves but it is hard to analyse player performance when we have such an inept manager and strategy. Ben Arfa was pitiful when he came on and looks woefully off the pace. I hope we're not damaging him long term as he looked knackered minutes after coming on. good to see colo back on the bench though, we'll need that beautiful man :(

Guest Open_C

How can people at the stadium just watch Di Canio celebrate like that in front of their faces and not say anything, not even give him the finger or call him a c**t.

:lol:

What's with the thread title?? :lol:

:lol: Joke that didn't land. My neck is getting hotter and hotter, so I'll probably end up changing it.

:lol: what ye like

:lol: What?

What are you like! A sort of jovial expression to exclaim amusement at your weird humour. Yank.

We were garbage. This is the moment I completely jump off the good ship Pardew. We were second best all over and I hope the sackless cunt is fired. Unacceptable. Well done to the mackems.

Modern English football fans :yao:

Honestly puzzles me why some people go to the match. Think there was a shot of Cattermole in the stands and there was a bunch of lasses sat behind him playing on their iPhones  :rolleyes:

What's with the thread title?? :lol:

:lol: Joke that didn't land. My neck is getting hotter and hotter, so I'll probably end up changing it.

:lol: what ye like

:lol: What?

What are you like! A sort of jovial expression to exclaim amusement at your weird humour. Yank.

:lol: I apologize for not knowing that.

Gotta say I feel no anger towards them lot, they fully deserved the win and all my rage is towards our own, utterly shameful players and manager.

:thup:

Same here.

Shocking from pardew.

If i see him im gonner chase him, knocky door danger style!

On the bus home now.  Fucked off out the ground when Vaughan scored.  Couldn't take any more.

Absolutely fucking pathetic.  Jonas and all his fan boys want fucking shot.  He's utterly useless and has been for a long time.

Pardew can twist the words "Thursday night" into any shape, form or sentence he wants but the top and bottom is that we were nowhere near good enough.  Yet again we have no movement off the ball and just pass it around until we get to the 18 yard box and look utterly clueless.

--------------------------------------------

What I don't want to go unnoticed is that they chucked a lit flare into the Leazes after Sessegnon's goal.  They'd already set one off pre-match.  Class?  My fucking arse.

Guest firetotheworks

They were the better team by default. We were the absolute worst in every single aspect and deserved nothing. Pardew has lost me forever.