Alan Pardew

Mike

I honestly cannot believe that after watching that shambolic pile of shit, going out and then coming back in here that this cunt is still the manager of our club.

Upper management have given up to nothing but hope that Wigan take less points in thier remaining four games.

Fucking hell, the Mackems peddled their albatross after a 1-0 at home to the champions.  We've just been bummed in the face at home against the number two laughing stock in the league.

I imagine he gets nothing if we get relegated, I also like to think we will be able to sack him for a lot less than a years worth of money if we finish below 15th. Hopefully that's all the club is waiting for, confirmation of final position.

I enjoyed Nixon's recent article about us now having a team to be proud of.

That lad is living proof that the last thing you need to be a football journalist is to know the first thing about football. Thick as two short planks.

It was a sad indictment that after the first 2 goals went in, rather than hope and wish for a fight back I actually wanted us to capitulate, I've NEVER felt like that in a game before but it felt like it was the only way we were going to get shot of this joker.

That lad is living proof that the last thing you need to be a football journalist is to know the first thing about football. Thick as two short planks.

Apparently we've GOT to RESPECT him for LIVING the dream.  :lol:

Clear signs , see the Telegraph, of some rumblings of serious questions beginning to emerge. We all agree it has to change so where next? Too late  now for this  he will see out whatever happens this season  but a chance for change then just tests whether the boards judgement has developed into last  2 years ......... Don't hold you're breath

"We will fight to the end. Hopefully that will be enough; I think it will."

"Perhaps we need a bit more experience and I will look at that in the selection next week," he said.

Really doesn't know what to do or where to turn does he?

Deeply concerning quotes, those. Unfortunately I think he means precisely what he implies: Shola, Harper, Jonas to start next week.

I'm more infuriated by the fact that this bullshit has been tolerated for far far too long.

"Perhaps we need a bit more experience and I will look at that in the selection next week," he said.

Deeply concerning quotes, those. Unfortunately I think he means precisely what he implies: Shola, Harper, Jonas to start next week.

I'm more infuriated by the fact that this bullshit has been tolerated for far far too long.

He doesn't mean that man, I refuse to believe it. :lol:

So I can see us limping through to stay in the premiership.. I can see us firing Pardew.. then I can see us hiring Harry Redknapp.

I would be so woefully unhappy at that happening, but right now I would consider it.

Just for the record to add to what everyone else already knows.. could not fathom his starting line up today but anything negative is a magnet to Pardew.

Staying in the prem? How like? We won't get another point this season. Totally relying on Wigan to choke, who by the way are playing really well at the mo.

Relying on the Mackems to beat Villa to keep the pressure on them too.

Anyone seen the Taylor interview on NUFC.cock? He's a shell of a man, looks defeated. The negativity is burning through the whole club like wildfire, it's sickening.

Aye, he was on before the game saying that lots of people don't realise how injuries and the EL have hurt us. Don't listen to a word he says, ever.

He doesn't mean that man, I refuse to believe it. :lol:

Trust me Dave, I hope so too. Sadly I think it's the only 'experiment' he's got left. He's clueless and inept and starting the 'experienced' cloggers is his last throw of the dice.

It was a sad indictment that after the first 2 goals went in, rather than hope and wish for a fight back I actually wanted us to capitulate, I've NEVER felt like that in a game before but it felt like it was the only way we were going to get shot of this joker.

I wouldn't have minded letting in another couple of goals if it meant seeing the back of the coward, looking back, we should have all walked out at 3 or 4 - 0 to send the club a message.  I really think we missed an opportunity and should think about doing it against arsenal if we go a couple of goals down.

If we do end up going down, there will be a huge fire-sale in the summer. It'll basically be a brand-new NUFC team next season, with possibly the likes of Jonas, Perch, Elliott, Shola and Williamson being left. The rest will feck off as quickly as they can.

If we do end up going down, there will be a huge fire-sale in the summer. It'll basically be a brand-new NUFC team next season, with possibly the likes of Jonas, Perch, Elliott, Shola and Williamson being left. The rest will feck off as quickly as they can.

That's Jonas as captain next year then.

I wouldn't have minded letting in another couple of goals if it meant seeing the back of the coward, looking back, we should have all walked out at 3 or 4 - 0 to send the club a message.  I really think we missed an opportunity and should think about doing it against arsenal if we go a couple of goals down.

Unfortunately by then I fear it'll be too little too late, we've missed that opportunity and if he's still here by the Arsenal game I'm pretty damn sure that game will be irrelevant.

Seems harsh as fuck that like, he's a nice lad from my experience.  Which article you on about anyway?