Alan Pardew

Mike

80% of our training time is spent on this piece of shit training our defence, 80%.  4 days are spent on defence and we're now free to concentrate on our weekend opponents and we're actually getting worse.  :lol:

We were probably thrown by the fact they swapped Henderson and Coutinho, tbf. Can't be expected to predict such tactical wizardry, let alone adapt to deal with it in-game.

That second half was so brainless like, as if he could have done any worse from a management perspective after that opening 45. He made the correct substitutions but then just decided to hoy everyone forward without protection and go for it, against a team that had absolutely torn through us by countering.

He's so extreme in his mentality. When we chase a goal, it's never smart, it's just get everyone forward and hope for the best. He at least should have put Tiote a bit deeper and told him to protect in case we got countered, see their 3rd, Ben Arfa has 3 men on him with no options to pass to, Tiote's the deepest midfielder but he's 20 yards away in the opposition's half.

If he'd given it an ounce of thought, he should have looked to not concede in that opening 15 and see how the Gouffran and HBA changes made a difference. At least then we might have been able to preserve our goal difference a bit and could have built some momentum for next week with a solid half of football.

a few of his post match quotes today:

"I thought in hindsight the team selection didn’t work for us."

"All my teams are organised and on the front foot looking to win the game, but that wasn’t the case today."

"I will carry on and fight through this. We haven’t suddenly became a bad coaching staff.”

Just in from the match. Has this cheeky prick not resigned yet?

You travel far?

And no, has he f*** :lol:

Nah just to Whitley Bay! I'd avoided all media and just had some vague hope he would do the decent thing. Extremely wishful thinking, I know.

So only having a few days to work on his plans in training due to europe results in a humiliating 0-3 home defeat.  Having an entire week to work on his plans in training results in a 0-6 humiliating home defeat.  Just stay at home, you're making things worse.

a few of his post match quotes today:

"I thought in hindsight the team selection didn’t work for us."

"All my teams are organised and on the front foot looking to win the game, but that wasn’t the case today."

"I will carry on and fight through this. We haven’t suddenly became a bad coaching staff.”

No! We've been cataloguing your demise for 18 months or so you donkey!!

That second half was so brainless like, as if he could have done any worse from a management perspective after that opening 45. He made the correct substitutions but then just decided to hoy everyone forward without protection and go for it, against a team that had absolutely torn through us by countering.

He's so extreme in his mentality. When we chase a goal, it's never smart, it's just get everyone forward and hope for the best. He at least should have put Tiote a bit deeper and told him to protect in case we got countered, see their 3rd, Ben Arfa has 3 men on him with no options to pass to, Tiote's the deepest midfielder but he's 20 yards away in the opposition's half.

If he'd given it an ounce of thought, he should have looked to not concede in that opening 15 and see how the Gouffran and HBA changes made a difference. At least then we might have been able to preserve our goal difference a bit and could have built some momentum for next week with a solid half of football.

His biggest weakness is that he doesn't start with his best/balanced team...It's always a defensive compromise. He is spineless and soul destroying...He is the dementor of football.

As history clearly shows.  What the fuck is he on?  I suppose we have wildly different definitions of what being on the front foot means.  I suppose you could be on the front foot, facing away.

His biggest weakness is that he doesn't start with his best/balanced team...It's always a defensive compromise. He is spineless and soul destroying...He is the dementor of football.

That starting 11 today was pathetic.  7 or 8 (depending on how you count Cabaye) defensive players leaving us with fuck all attacking intent.  Front foot football my arse, just do what the other teams do and try to win the game.

I enjoyed Nixon's recent article about us now having a team to be proud of.

That lad is living proof that the last thing you need to be a football journalist is to know the first thing about football. Thick as two short planks.

Seems harsh as f*** that like, he's a nice lad from my experience.  Which article you on about anyway?

Aye, no need tbh. Regardless of differences in opinion, there's no need for the petty name calling.

:thup: Nixon hadn't been mentioned and that article is about Benfica. Absolutely no need to bring him up at all. Regardless of his opinions.

He was mentioned but whoever it was deleted it.

Anyway he's a "journalist", what sets him above criticism unlike another cretin like Lee Ryder? Cos he used to post utter s*** on here as opposed to sticking it straight in the newspaper?

Not having that like.

Didn't see that deleted post. Makes a canny difference. Of course no journalist is above criticism, not one person suggested otherwise in the absolute slightest. There are plenty of others that back Pardew, plenty of others that talk shit on here, and plenty of journalists chatting shit. What you wrote seemed needlessly personal. Of course I'm sure you understand why myself and others, questioned why you'd brought him up?

You seem keen on writing so many wrongs. ;) I guess the John lennon ava is reaaeeel.  :cheesy:

I love you!

That starting 11 today was pathetic.  7 or 8 (depending on how you count Cabaye) defensive players leaving us with fuck all attacking intent.  Front foot football my arse, just do what the other teams do and try to win the game.

I have removed Pardooo from the wijiaa board he will soon be gone. Look at my bright ring!!!

I enjoyed Nixon's recent article about us now having a team to be proud of.

That lad is living proof that the last thing you need to be a football journalist is to know the first thing about football. Thick as two short planks.

Seems harsh as f*** that like, he's a nice lad from my experience.  Which article you on about anyway?

Aye, no need tbh. Regardless of differences in opinion, there's no need for the petty name calling.

:thup: Nixon hadn't been mentioned and that article is about Benfica. Absolutely no need to bring him up at all. Regardless of his opinions.

He was mentioned but whoever it was deleted it.

Anyway he's a "journalist", what sets him above criticism unlike another cretin like Lee Ryder? Cos he used to post utter s*** on here as opposed to sticking it straight in the newspaper?

Not having that like.

Didn't see that deleted post. Makes a canny difference. Of course no journalist is above criticism, not one person suggested otherwise in the absolute slightest. There are plenty of others that back Pardew, plenty of others that talk s*** on here, and plenty of journalists chatting s***. What you wrote seemed needlessly personal. Of course I'm sure you understand why myself and others, questioned why you'd brought him up?

You seem keen on writing so many wrongs. ;) I guess the John lennon ava is reaaeeel.  :cheesy:

I love you!

Aye. How terrible, eh.

Why won't he just offer himself to exit after this catastrophe?

He was sitting at home for weeks waiting for our previous manager to get sacked so that he could nick his job so he's unlikely to walk away from it now.

Why won't he just offer himself to exit after this catastrophe?

He was sitting at home for weeks waiting for our previous manager to get sacked so that he could nick his job so he's unlikely to walk away from it now.

Spot on Mick.

That starting 11 today was pathetic.  7 or 8 (depending on how you count Cabaye) defensive players leaving us with f*** all attacking intent.  Front foot football my arse, just do what the other teams do and try to win the game.

Symbolic of a man with a small man mentality, starting that team at home in a crucial game as if we're minnows. What was he thinking? All to get a point. Why is he so scared to play Sissoko as a midfielder? Why was Gouffran dropped after a good performance last week?

I wonder how the players reacted when hearing that was the team. They looked frightened from the first minute.

His wild swings from one extreme to another a clue to his clueless approach from game to game. He's always chasing shadows, hoping throwing different players on will get him off the hook rather than actually thinking logically on how to use our players according to their strengths. 

As history clearly shows.  What the f*** is he on?  I suppose we have wildly different definitions of what being on the front foot means.  I suppose you could be on the front foot, facing away.

Exactly. How is it a surprise we have looked like this all season? Arguably we looked the same last year just with a s*** ton of luck.

Can the thread title not be changed to something that shows anyone looking at the message board that most fans want him out. I'd hate anyone from the club to see the truth in that we are just to beaten down to care about putting anything next to his name, or worse still show that we don't think he is a problem.

Like I was saying in the match thread:

You can't just blame the manager for this. The players attitude is one of the worst I have ever seen. I mean, I had to make sure that I wasn't watching some of the Liverpool's goals in slow motion. The guys on red didn't even have to apply much speed on their efforts.

There's something going on with the players in there. It's like they're doing it on purpose.

The 2nd goal is f***ing unbelievable.

Like I was saying in the match thread:

You can't just blame the manager for this. The players attitude is one of the worst I have ever seen. I mean, I had to make sure that I wasn't watching some of the Liverpool's goals in slow motion. The guys on red didn't even have to apply much speed on their efforts.

There's something going on with the players in there. It's like they're doing it on purpose.

The 2nd goal is f***ing unbelievable.

Isn't that what happens when a manager loses the dressing room?