Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest firetotheworks

I'd take Martinez in the context of him being in comparison to Pardew, but overall I think he's not just totally overrated, but actually just shit.

Just can't see it. Sacking Pardew for almost getting us relegated and then appointing a relegated manager, not going to happen imo.

You're right but pretty much anything sounds better than what we have right now

Just can't see it. Sacking Pardew for almost getting us relegated and then appointing a relegated manager, not going to happen imo.

You're right but pretty much anything sounds better than what we have right now

Mate I'd give you the job.

It'll be interesting to see Martinez at a club with a better core of players and bigger financial resources at its disposal. Everton surely has to be a good shout, particularly considering Liverpool were after him previously.

Guest bimpy474

If Ashley wants to see decent football then he'll hoy Pardew. Personally think that's the only chance we have.

Guest Dontooner

Poyet?? I would take Martinez.....Both are Definitely affordable....

Despite his bollocks post Haïdara, Martinez is infinitely more attractive than Poyet. More than infinitely.

I would take Poyet's hairdresser right now tbh

I get that most people use football as their escape from the mundane realities of everyday life (the wife, the job, the kids, the realisation that they're now in their thirties and still not headed in any meaningful direction in life, etc.) but when the escapism you crave isn't provided for you by the team you've chosen to support (often the case for many on here) then why not reduce some of the emotional capital you're investing into something that is providing you with negative returns and find something else to take your mind off the those mundane realities? Golf, fishing, reading, cinema, knitting?

Alternatively, you could continue to participate in the N-O game of melodramatic one-upmanship.

:lol: I'm sorry but that is hilarious and not in a good way. That is such a 'holier than thou' attitude towards supporting the club it's depressing. 'The club isn't going to reach your standards to make up for your shit life so chose something else' seems to be the general theme. You can accept the realism that we're not great and we shoulsnt exopect to be and you can do so because it's not making up for deficiencies in your life?

I'm sorry but my life is great, and the football I've been subjected to this season is fucking shite, mate. Totally unacceptable and none of the shite excuses peddled wash. I'm sure this applies to everyone else too.

What a terrible post. Just so insular.

Didn't realise you were using two accounts.

It´s just so, so sad to everyday come in here and read that Pardew will get more time. I don´t know what to do anymore. He is single handling destroying our club and there are not a fuss about it. It´s just crazy. Big Sam didn´t even get a few months, but this clown... 0-9 in the last two home games, and nothing, nada.

The interest in watching the games has dropped dramatically and if he is here next year I don´t know how much I will see. I just hate him, hate to see him. I hate Ashley for not having any ambitions whats so ever with this club other than having good looking numbers in his books.

It´s just a so sad, sad time to be a NUFC supporter right now :'(

Seeing and hearing what a genuine, honest decent guy Martinez is makes me even more angry that Pardew is our manager. The Mcmanaman defence aside he's a really likeable fella and clearly a talented coach.

Pardew on the other hand......