Alan Pardew

Mike

For my entire life, derbies have been won a week before kick off because they were so scared of us. Cattermole's face in the tunnel next to Nolan on Halloween encapsulated that.

Now we go into these games fearing them.

This, this, and a million times this.

Can someone make Alan Pardew leave my football club please? This stopped being fun ages ago. We can't even beat the fucking mackems anymore :lol:

I'm one of his biggest critics but feel he's been very unlucky there today. First half was very poor, granted but we dominated them second half and he made attacking substitutions with every change after the first half.

There's plenty to criticise AP for since his tenure started but I'll not be giving him too much of a hard time after today.

I'm one of his biggest critics but feel he's been very unlucky there today. First half was very poor, granted but we dominated them second half and he made attacking substitutions with every change after the first half.

There's plenty to criticise AP for since his tenure started but I'll not be giving him too much of a hard time after today.

How many shots on target from inside the box?

Guest bimpy474

But we resorted to hoofball playing the worst team in the league, why the hell do that ?.

We we're shite man,

We created fuck all for the entire game against a bunch of fucking drunkards.

Yeah fucking great  play you take off your top scorer and put on two players who are  just a fucking joke - great tactics

Poyet has his number once again. Fuck off to all the graphs and stats and bull shit people will spout off, he's once again lost a derby and this season, its to the worst club in the league.

How exactly did Poyet have his number today? :lol: Did he mindtrick him into being beaten by a wonder goal having had all of the second half?

Surely everyones had their fill now.

How can you have any belief in him taking us forwards, no positive consistancy whatsoever.

Draw with liverpool & shit ourselves against bottom placed Sunderland the next week. We either replace half our side or the manager, why bother with the league otherwise.

Out, he can't get our players motivated for the biggest games of the season. Out, you don't lose the derby 3-0 at home then lose the next one and expect to keep your job.

The problem is our owner doesn't understand how big this game is either. Shepard and Hall would have made it clear that no matter how good you are doing, if you don't take the derby seriously then your out.

Poyet has his number once again. f*** off to all the graphs and stats and bull s*** people will spout off, he's once again lost a derby and this season, its to the worst club in the league.

How exactly did Poyet have his number today? :lol: Did he mindtrick him into being beaten by a wonder goal having had all of the second half?

We lost. That's how.

you can have a million reasons to say today's unlucky, but even if this is taken into account, you simply cannot lose to the scums two times in a row, where they are commonly believed to be the shittest in the league.

Pardew has to go. He has to.

Yeah fucking great  play you take off your top scorer and put on two players who are  just a fucking joke - great tactics

There's always an argument for Shola in the derby. At no other time, obviously, but always worth a shot in the derby. As for Cisse, well he was shit but he was no worse than Sissoko.

Look at the second half, without the emotion, and there's no way they deserve a winner.

Poyet has his number once again. f*** off to all the graphs and stats and bull s*** people will spout off, he's once again lost a derby and this season, its to the worst club in the league.

He struck it well but hardly a wonder goal. He had space & time to launch a clear strike nearly inside our area, we had very little due to their pressing. Our defence has been shocking this season & our attack was laughable today.

Our last 51 league game record under this clown:

Win percentage, 29.41%

Draws per game, 19.61%

Defeats per game, 50.98%

Points per game, 1.08

Goals for per game, 1.18

Goals against per game, 1.78

Disgusting.

We lost. That's how.

Fuck off. Poyet's Jedi mindtricks sticking one in the top corner from 30 yards. Wish we had a manager with those powers.