Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

Whoever follows Pardew, it won't be as bad as bringing in Souness for Robson.

Relatively speaking I think Sammy Lee / Kean for Allardyce is the only thing that has matched that in recent times in the PL.

Pardew/Kinnear  :troll:

Guest reefatoon

Pardew is a c***, Hughton is certainly a far better man, no question. However i don't split their managerial abilities as they are both out of their depth in this league regardless if Pardew finished 5th once and Hughton has had a couple of mid table finishes. It's clear as day that they both aren't good enough.

f***ing hell cracker barrel, that's exactly what you are doing.  Screaming for Hughton to get the sack, then not doing the same for a manager who is worse!  Stand back, wipe the rabid drool away from your mush, and see what a ball bag you sound.

No it's not, if Pardew got sacked it wouldn't bother me, i'd be very intrigued and very reserved to the fact that likely we will be appointing someone just as s*** if not worse than Pardew so I wouldn’t be getting my hopes up. If i had of known shouting for Hughton out would lead to a managerial appointment like Pardew, i would have never done that in the first place but i honestly believed we were going to upgrade once he was rid of. That optimism has now been sapped out of me and i only envision another awful appointment was Pardew to go.

So Pardew is getting your support because you are afraid we will bring in someone worse, even though he is proving a worse manager than the one you hounded out??  Again, you are an utter lunatic.

Hardly support him, i'm backing him to still get results as i believe in our players ability. Our manager is hindering them but i still think it can fall right and we can push on. Not hard to grasp that.

You keep banging on about how wonderful our team/squad is, and how much they have you frothing at the gash.  If this is the case, then it should be destroying you that we have this clem in charge of them and making them look so mediocre. These players are wasted and for someone who thinks they are the best thing since sliced bread (haven't said that in ages!) You should be going mental with Pardew. But no, you just go along like he is doing a fine job.  It's makes you come across as a lunatic and clueless about football.

results-wise, % WLD where is he overall now?  sure this has been posted but haven't seen it for a while

Premier League only....

http://i39.tinypic.com/15nwqcg.jpg

Considering what he took over and what he's done with it he's easily the worst on that list.

What a cunt.

So now the Pardites are slagging Hughton off based on the Norwich fans not rating him? Hughton might not be top manager material, but he's light years ahead of Pardew. At least his teams had a shape and method more often than not. Norwich fans are a bunch of whingeing ingrates, and so it seems are some of our lot.

So now the Pardites are slagging Hughton off based on the Norwich fans not rating him? Hughton might not be top manager material, but he's light years ahead of Pardew. At least his teams had a shape and method more often than not. Norwich fans are a bunch of whingeing ingrates, and so it seems are some of our lot.

We don't seem to have a problem posting all the other fans quotes slagging off Pardew TBF.

Whoever follows Pardew, it won't be as bad as bringing in Souness for Robson.

Relatively speaking I think Sammy Lee / Kean for Allardyce is the only thing that has matched that in recent times in the PL.

----

Back on topic though, Pardle would get a far easier ride if he stuck to his alleged principals of playing football instead of running scared every 20 minutes.

Isn't that how he's always been though? Running scared every 20 mins has been the only consistent thing in his reign here, and listening to supporters from other clubs he's managed, they confirm the same crap. Cowardice.

We don't seem to have a problem posting all the other fans quotes slagging off Pardew TBF.

That's because they're fucking right :lol:

That's because they're fucking right :lol:

:lol:

results-wise, % WLD where is he overall now?  sure this has been posted but haven't seen it for a while

Premier League only....

Considering what he took over and what he's done with it he's easily the worst on that list.

What a cunt.

eh?

If you're ignoring performances and only concentrating on the bottom line of points won, I can't see how you've come to that conclusion?

Premier League only....

What a c***.

Maybe it's a bit disingenuous to do so, but if you discount the season before last, which I'm doing because: a) I think the last season and a quarter more accurately reflect Pardew as our manager, and b) it suits my anti-pardew stance  :razz:...then his win ratio is 29.7 %

Premier League only....

What a c***.

Maybe it's a bit disingenuous to do so, but if you discount the season before last, which I'm doing because: a) I think the last season and a quarter more accurately reflect Pardew as our manager, and b) it suits my anti-pardew stance  :razz:...then his win ratio is 29.7 %

That's a percentage.

"No more goals!" "Keep it tight!"

When did he say that?

Why was it noteworthy?

Arsenal, 7-3. Great moment in my personal history of following NUFC. That was when we levelled. They went on to hit 4 more goals :D Love it.

Premier League only....

What a c***.

That's a percentage.

Oops. You are indeed right.  :whistle:

When did he say that?

Why was it noteworthy?

Arsenal, 7-3. Great moment in my personal history of following NUFC. That was when we levelled. They went on to hit 4 more goals :D Love it.

Ah, right.

Wasn't sure if the piss take was that he wanted to keep things tight or if he had told the players "stop scoring goals!"  :laugh:

You never know, the way some people agonise over his every utterance.

When did he say that?

Why was it noteworthy?

That was Pardew showing his tactical acumen. By shouting to the lads "no more goals" Arsenal could have been stopped in their tracks if our players had only listened  :angry:

Pardew is a c***, Hughton is certainly a far better man, no question. However i don't split their managerial abilities as they are both out of their depth in this league regardless if Pardew finished 5th once and Hughton has had a couple of mid table finishes. It's clear as day that they both aren't good enough.

f***ing hell cracker barrel, that's exactly what you are doing.  Screaming for Hughton to get the sack, then not doing the same for a manager who is worse!  Stand back, wipe the rabid drool away from your mush, and see what a ball bag you sound.

No it's not, if Pardew got sacked it wouldn't bother me, i'd be very intrigued and very reserved to the fact that likely we will be appointing someone just as s*** if not worse than Pardew so I wouldn’t be getting my hopes up. If i had of known shouting for Hughton out would lead to a managerial appointment like Pardew, i would have never done that in the first place but i honestly believed we were going to upgrade once he was rid of. That optimism has now been sapped out of me and i only envision another awful appointment was Pardew to go.

So Pardew is getting your support because you are afraid we will bring in someone worse, even though he is proving a worse manager than the one you hounded out??  Again, you are an utter lunatic.

Hardly support him, i'm backing him to still get results as i believe in our players ability. Our manager is hindering them but i still think it can fall right and we can push on. Not hard to grasp that.

You keep banging on about how wonderful our team/squad is, and how much they have you frothing at the gash.  If this is the case, then it should be destroying you that we have this clem in charge of them and making them look so mediocre. These players are wasted and for someone who thinks they are the best thing since sliced bread (haven't said that in ages!) You should be going mental with Pardew. But no, you just go along like he is doing a fine job.  It's makes you come across as a lunatic and clueless about football.

What's going mental going to achieve? I blame Pardew for a lot of things but i feel a lot go over the top on it as well. They will blame him for anything they can or nit pick on any quote they can which doesn't come across well. I can't be arsed for all that.

I'm all for a protest against Ashley but when Pardew and the team start figuring in it, i'm not prepared to join in. I don't know what more i can say on the Pardew thing that i haven't said already. If Hughton was in this position and i firmly believed the manager coming in next was worse than him, i would be hoping for him to turn it around as well. That's all i'm doing with Pardew is backing the fact he has a talented group at his disposal and hope they can bail him out. Sacking him is a gamble and it’s a fairly simple split a opinion, either you want to take it or you don’t. Majority on here want to gamble and a few don’t, I’m one of the few.

Premier League only....

What a cunt.

Dalglish and Souness are worse, both took over after very successful periods and screwed up completely

Premier League only....

What a cunt.

eh?

If you're ignoring performances and only concentrating on the bottom line of points won, I can't see how you've come to that conclusion?

hi HF, you'll notice that the words i used were "considering what he took over" which implies i wanted to consider more than number from here on in..i wrote half a post going through each manager's situation when they took over and then realised 4 from the end i can't be arsed

i might be wrong, but he could well be the only manager on that list who wasn't brought in to stave off the threat of relegation...rather he brought it with him

EDIT: i am wrong, dalglish wasn't brought in for that of course