Alan Pardew

Mike

You wanted Hughton sacked?

Aye because he's s***. I wanted us to go foreign or at least upgrade to a manager worthy of taking us forward. Didn't expect us to side step or arguably downgrade with Pardew. As it stands i'm not really fussed for the argument between Pardew/Hughton as to who is better as they are both poor managers in this league and should count themselves lucky in the jobs they have.

Well in that case why the f*** were you screaming for Hughton to be sacked but are not for Pardew?  Cuckoo!

Imagine the feeling i'd get if i seen us downgrade again, felt sick the first time after months of moaning and groaning how Hughton isn’t good enough, it’s depressing. Don't fancy taking a gamble of possibly JFK or a Pulis coming in to take over. Ashley is the cunt who i can't stand, i realise Pardew is just there to do his job and i'll back him in doing that until Ashley fucks off then Pardew can as well.

Ashley is not going to hire a foreign coach in, howay be realistic man. We went from Hughton to Pardew ffs, if he wanted a foreign coach, we would have had one by now.

But we have a foreign team...

Only because the English players cost too much money  :lol: still get cheap coaches hanging  around these days.

Foreign coaches are pretty poorly paid in France compared to Eng.

Even JFK, you honestly believe he's going to be suggesting someone from France to hire. It will be someone who they think they can trust and probably know in some way shape or form. He's had plenty of opportunities to bring in a foreign coach and we have never went with it. Baffling to think why he would chance that now.

We used to buy English players as well, baffling that it changed tbh

You can dream of some hidden gem of a foreign coach taking over ST but you know deep down you will be disappointed with a shit appointment if Pardew was to go just as i was when i was when i was yelling for Hughton to be sacked for months. Our owner is a clueless cunt and till he is gone, we aren't moving forward on the manager scale of things. I credit him on his transfer policy as although it does have it's restrictions, on the whole it's actually very pleasing hence the decent side that has been built. As for managers go though, it's one mistake after another, and the chances of that changing are very very slim.

This tells me everything I need to know about you man.

So a genuine, decent, honest, guy who had done a great job guiding us back into the premier league. You were calling for him to be sacked for months when, for a promoted team we were doing as well if not better than expected in the league, not to mention trashing the local rivals 5:1.

Yes we had a few dodgy results here and there, including a few unexpected home losses. But Hughton had done more than enough to at least be allowed to stay in charge till the end of the season.

and yet you will back Pardew to the hilt despite him also suffering a number of embarrassing home defeats like Hughton did,  his poor recent record in derby matches and most importantly so very nearly getting us relegated last season.

Guest reefatoon

You wanted Hughton sacked?

Aye because he's s***. I wanted us to go foreign or at least upgrade to a manager worthy of taking us forward. Didn't expect us to side step or arguably downgrade with Pardew. As it stands i'm not really fussed for the argument between Pardew/Hughton as to who is better as they are both poor managers in this league and should count themselves lucky in the jobs they have.

Well in that case why the f*** were you screaming for Hughton to be sacked but are not for Pardew?  Cuckoo!

Imagine the feeling i'd get if i seen us downgrade again, felt sick the first time after months of moaning and groaning how Hughton isn’t good enough, it’s depressing. Don't fancy taking a gamble of possibly JFK or a Pulis coming in to take over. Ashley is the c*** who i can't stand, i realise Pardew is just there to do his job and i'll back him in doing that until Ashley f***s off then Pardew can as well.

Going off that, you don't sound like the positive fan you portray, more like a complete defeatist.  It still doesn't explain why you back Pardew to the hilt though, just seems like more ramblings from a mad man.

Ashley is not going to hire a foreign coach in, howay be realistic man. We went from Hughton to Pardew ffs, if he wanted a foreign coach, we would have had one by now.

But we have a foreign team...

Only because the English players cost too much money  :lol: still get cheap coaches hanging  around these days.

Foreign coaches are pretty poorly paid in France compared to Eng.

Even JFK, you honestly believe he's going to be suggesting someone from France to hire. It will be someone who they think they can trust and probably know in some way shape or form. He's had plenty of opportunities to bring in a foreign coach and we have never went with it. Baffling to think why he would chance that now.

We used to buy English players as well, baffling that it changed tbh

You can dream of some hidden gem of a foreign coach taking over ST but you know deep down you will be disappointed with a s*** appointment if Pardew was to go just as i was when i was when i was yelling for Hughton to be sacked for months. Our owner is a clueless c*** and till he is gone, we aren't moving forward on the manager scale of things. I credit him on his transfer policy as although it does have it's restrictions, on the whole it's actually very pleasing hence the decent side that has been built. As for managers go though, it's one mistake after another, and the chances of that changing are very very slim.

This tells me everything I need to know about you man.

So a genuine, decent, honest, guy who had done a great job guiding us back into the premier league. You were calling for him to be sacked for months when, for a promoted team we were doing as well if not better than expected in the league, not to mention trashing the local rivals 5:1.

Yes we had a few dodgy results here and there, including a few unexpected home losses. But Hughton had done more than enough to at least be allowed to stay in charge till the end of the season.

and yet you will back Pardew to the hilt despite him also suffering a number of embarrassing home defeats like Hughton did,  his poor recent record in derby matches and most importantly so very nearly getting us relegated last season.

I didn't want Hughton in from the start, but he did a solid job in getting us promoted but i still would have binned him there and then and upgraded. Sounds cruel but I just never thought he was the man to take us forward.

Hughton's main problem was that he wouldn't drop his kegs and bend over whenever Ashley told him to.  :kasper:

He never bullsh.itted us like Pardew does and should've been given far more of a chance. Pardew's had 83 billion more chances than Hughton did and should have been sacked after the Liverpool game last year (or the mackems...or even Reading). But he wasn't.... he must have such a bad back with all that bending over...

Guest bimpy474

Hughton's main problem was that he wouldn't drop his kegs and bend over whenever Ashley told him to.  :kasper:

Strange argument to make now, considering we spent quite a lot of Hughton's reign calling him a 'yes man' for Ashley.

Time has shown us just who the yes man is now, would you not think ?.

Strange argument to make now, considering we spent quite a lot of Hughton's reign calling him a 'yes man' for Ashley.

Oh, clearly Pardew is someone who is happy to tow the line in order to keep the regime happy, I've never argued otherwise.

both of them tbh, neither created a fuss and try to get on with their jobs.

That's a fair point but I suppose any manager, to a certain extent, is going to do what his boss tells him which makes them all 'yes' men. It's just that Pardew takes it to a new level.

Sunderland deserved to win because they scored more goals than us. Doesn't matter that it was a wonder goal.

What a horrible approach to look at football. You conceded more goals then they did, so you deserve to lose. If I’m a neutral watching a game of football and I see a team give it their all in trying to break down a team but then other team break away and grab a late winner, am I f*** giving them any credit for a deserved win. I still refuse to believe Chelsea were worthy winners of the Champions League, they couldn’t ride their luck like that if they tried.

So, if by some miracle granted by the Gods of football, we managed to get to the final of a major competition where we played Man U and won by Cabaye hitting one of his specials into the top corner in the 89th minute, despite the fact that they spent 80 of the previous minutes battering us, you would be quite happy to hand over the trophy to Man U on the grounds that 'they played better than us'....??

Don't say you would because you will finally destroy any remaining credibility you still have as a poster.

Games are won by scoring goals - one Brian Clough, himself a prolific striker, once said 'it only takes a second to score a goal'..he also said that he scored as many with his backside as his head but it didn't matter because they all count as long as they go in.....

Course you wouldn't hand the cup over but you would be laughing your tits off that you've just stole the game after being battered  :lol:

You think that's funny..?? I didn't see too many expressions of amusement among the Mackem supporters after the final whistle - they were too busy celebrating  SUCCESSIVE wins over NUFC and they didn't give 2 stuffs how they won the game.

There weren't too many happy faces among the NUFC fans either...or did you notice that whilst you were feeling smug that we had 'looked the better team'??

Just a reminder - better teams usually win...

Guest bimpy474

I think Brett has messed up saying he was desperate for Hughton to be sacked. Contradicts everything he says about Pardew now for me.

Well i think wanting rid of a nice bloke who didn't lie to us every time he opened his mouth, had us beating teams by 5 and 6 in the Premiership. Not getting humped by Sunderland or getting battered at home. But wanting to stick with a bullshitter who has had us conceding the most we've ever let in the Premiership, losing the most games we've ever done. Having the worst run at home, being the first manager to lose twice to Sunderland in a row for nearly 50 years. And countless other outstanding fuck ups.

Well i can see perfectly why it would be Pardew over Hughton. If you were fucking retarded like.

That's a fair point but I suppose any manager, to a certain extent, is going to do what his boss tells him which makes them all 'yes' men. It's just that Pardew takes it to a new level.

Of course, that's what I've always argued about Pardew. I don't think he really takes it to another level though, we just hate him more.

Guest bimpy474

both of them tbh, neither created a fuss and try to get on with their jobs.

Aye i guess Hughton not bullshitting and not being prepared to lose against teams like Man City before the ball was kicked, give him the edge for me like.

I think Brett has messed up saying he was desperate for Hughton to be sacked. Contradicts everything he says about Pardew now for me.

Well i think wanting rid of a nice bloke who didn't lie to us every time he opened his mouth, had us beating teams by 5 and 6 in the Premiership. Not getting humped by Sunderland or getting battered at home. But wanting to stick with a bullshitter who has had us conceding the most we've ever let in the Premiership, losing the most game we've ever done. Having the worst run at home, being the first manager to lose twice to Sunderland in a row for nearly 50 years. And countless other outstanding fuck ups.

Well i can see perfectly why it would be Pardew over Hughton. If you were fucking retarded like.

Neither are very good managers, Hughton is more likeable. I didn't call for Hughton to be sacked, but I wasn't that sad about it either. He's overrated. Obviously we didn't forsee him being replaced by Pardew.

Well i think wanting rid of a nice bloke who didn't lie to us every time he opened his mouth, had us beating teams by 5 and 6 in the Premiership. Not getting humped by Sunderland or getting battered at home. But wanting to stick with a bullshitter who has had us conceding the most we've ever let in the Premiership, losing the most game we've ever done. Having the worst run at home, being the first manager to lose twice to Sunderland in a row for nearly 50 years. And countless other outstanding f*** ups.

Well i can see perfectly why it would be Pardew over Hughton. If you were f***ing retarded like.

:clap:

5-1 wasn't good enough for Brett but 0-3 and 1-2 is. Thick as pig swill.

And getting dicked six nowt at home was even better.

:thup: Not sure if Brett is genuine or a wum.

I get called a WUM because my views are different to others? I don't like Hughton, i think Barton is a cunt who achieved nothing here and gets far too much arse licking from fans and i was happy to see us flog Carroll, three things which is like blasphemy to Newcastle fans whilst i absolutely love Ben Arfa, adore Cabaye and don't fancy seeing Ashley make another managerial appointment at this club. Genuine views of mine and I’m a lot more positive now towards our group of players as they do have genuine class amongst them which I still believe they can show.

Guest bimpy474

Oh, clearly Pardew is someone who is happy to tow the line in order to keep the regime happy, I've never argued otherwise.

I dont have a problem with that tbh. It's the bullshit and constant defeatist stuff i just cant stand.