Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

I don’t really care if Arsenal win 4-0

Fucking hell. :lol:

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean that literally like.

Well you would say that.

:tobey:

Go on then, how else would he mean it? Baffled. :lol:

Doesn't care if we lose 4-0 next week apparently:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2013/05/12/3974043/-?

Good news for those who've shelled out for tickets!

He then says he just wants the fans to enjoy themselves. f***ing think before you speak Alan, if you're at all capable of that.

This is a lovely bit too:

“It’s been an unbelievable season and I think it’s been so, so tight because of the financial rewards at stake this year. I will make sure that we are well prepared for next season and thank God we are not in the Europa League again.”

:lol: It's like someone off here has been typing up parody quotes for him to read.

He then says he just wants the fans to enjoy themselves. f***ing think before you speak Alan, if you're at all capable of that.

“It’s been an unbelievable season and I think it’s been so, so tight because of the financial rewards at stake this year. I will make sure that we are well prepared for next season and thank God we are not in the Europa League again.”

Fucking hell. Better not finish in a European spot next season then.

Stakes a bet on 0-4.

Be interesting to see, given there is nowt riding on it, if we have a bit of a go next week. I thoroughly expect us not too and to turn up & get mugged off easily.

:lol:

Can't believe anyone would think he does mean it literally. He's expressing his relief at staying up FFS.

I mean, he talks a lot of shite but the reaction to some stuff from people is insane.

:lol: :lol:

Fucking hell, what a prick, man.

Guest bimpy474

Fucking hell. Better not finish in a European spot next season then.

Aiming for 7th at best then like, And no cup wins.

Joy, i'm looking forward to it already.

Fuck me talk of talking yourself into a corner. I'd imagine the FA would probably haul him over the coals for that. Fucking shit manager shit for brains wide boy cunt.

I think Ashley will be acutely aware of what the fans think too from being at games. Obviously we have seen ultimately that makes little to no difference to his final decisions but it has some bearing on thinking he isn't mad in thinking the football we play is god fucking awful.

I respect that Pardew doesn't want to put the blame on the players and protect them but to be honest you can't do that every time..he should know the players personalities better than us so if he thinks they can't take the criticism he is right in protecting them from time to time. On the other hand they are fucking professionals and should man up, we also have Graham Carr and a transfer policy that we have heralded many times in picking players with the right mentality.

He has taken the blame himself less than a handful of times this season but he has on several occasions, for me not nearly enough. It's damned if you do, damned if you don't. He looks constantly weak if he is taking the blame, but also weak if the players take the blame as well. He also has a responsibility to us and the club owner/boardroom though and there is only so much cover up before the game is up.

Has has had a bit of a rotten hand this year with decisions and injuries but nothing excuses the blatant fact that he cannot motivate our plays, he cannot organize them tactically from the start or especially during a game and we do not even do the basic things right this year. His first year wasn't pretty but we got lucky, maybe things have evened out.

However in any new job the first year you just have to survive, the second year should be easier but still learning and the third year is when you push on. The problem here is the second year was so much worse than the third and there is no sign that the third year will improve..he should have built, we went backwards..but in truth the football has never been good. 

Guest icemanblue

Thought it might be a bit more easy going on here, tonight. Bit of relief doing wonders for people's moods. What's to be gained from picking through his every word, getting yourself wound up? We are where we are (because of him etc), but we're safe. Let the summer take its course and see how things turn out.

f***ing hell. :lol:

:lol:

Can't believe anyone would think he does mean it literally. He's expressing his relief at staying up FFS.

I mean, he talks a lot of s**** but the reaction to some stuff from people is insane.

Your constant defence of the bloke is pretty insane to be fair. It must get tiresome, even for you?

:lol: :lol:

Fucking hell, what a prick, man.

He should be shot for that. Fuck off Pardww, this isn't West Ham, Charlton or any shitty club you were at. Fuck off you cunt.