Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

What's his derby record?

WDDLL i think.

Another draw at the start. 1-1, Nolan away.

I didn't really count that as i would say that was a Hughton team more, i suppose it should count though.

Poyet has his number once again. f*** off to all the graphs and stats and bull s*** people will spout off, he's once again lost a derby and this season, its to the worst club in the league.

How exactly did Poyet have his number today? :lol: Did he mindtrick him into being beaten by a wonder goal having had all of the second half?

He struck it well but hardly a wonder goal. He had space & time to launch a clear strike nearly inside our area, we had very little due to their pressing. Our defence has been shocking this season & our attack was laughable today.

That's because we were going all out attack at the time. These things happen in football, get used to it.

I'm one of his biggest critics but feel he's been very unlucky there today. First half was very poor, granted but we dominated them second half and he made attacking substitutions with every change after the first half.

There's plenty to criticise AP for since his tenure started but I'll not be giving him too much of a hard time after today.

Yeah f***ing great  play you take off your top scorer and put on two players who are  just a f***ing joke - great tactics

There's always an argument for Shola in the derby. At no other time, obviously, but always worth a shot in the derby. As for Cisse, well he was s*** but he was no worse than Sissoko.

Look at the second half, without the emotion, and there's no way they deserve a winner.

Shola is a waste of space derby or not.

Sissoko was out of position because of our donkey manager, what's Cisses excuse apart from being shit?

Second half was crap, we didn't create fuck all apart from speculative shorts from 25 yards.

We only scored because Ben Arfa hit a miss hit shot ffs.

Guest bimpy474

Our last 51 league game record under this clown:

Win percentage, 29.41%

Draws per game, 19.61%

Defeats per game, 50.98%

Points per game, 1.08

Goals for per game, 1.18

Goals against per game, 1.78

Disgusting.

HF will bring out a graph to prove an upward curve like. Our eyes lie in the face of stats :lol:

Forget what has happened (bad and good, please don't hit me), and what is yet to happen. The derby is the game for him to be judged on.

:lol:

He was being sarcastic there. If you can believe that.

f***ing hell, suddenly feel like Ian W or Inochi.

As I say, I'm a huge critic of AP, but there was only one team going to win that game until the wonder goal.

Would have been a draw mate.

We wasn't going to win because we'd settled for the draw.

Pathetic