Alan Pardew

Mike

The tone and context and absolutely irrelevant. The words simply should never have left his mouth - even if he was wearing big red nose and a spinning bow tie.

It's indefensible.

Clearly not.  :lol:

Never thought it would get to the point where it was impossible to make any kind of point. Especially when we've stayed up.

Anyway, apologies to anyone who I've annoyed, but I've 100% never set out to wind anyone up.

I'll take a break for a few days.

goal.com is the most unreliable website for football on the internet, if there's a transfer story on there its 99% of the time rubbish so why are people now taking it as gospel? Would like to hear the full interview tbh

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/8709498/Premier-League-Alan-Pardew-pleased-after-Newcastle-beat-QPR-to-survive

http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/12/alan-pardew-arsenal-can-beat-newcastle-4-0-for-all-i-care-3756457/

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-pardew-bothered-final-day-182230976.html

Don't think he was saying the quotes weren't real TBH.

Good God man, he's questioned the source so I've given him other sources.  You're on the biggest wind-up of all time this evening.

I'm not winding anyone up, we've been through this FFS.

We've been through it. :lol:

The guy questioned the source and I provided additional sources and up you pop.  I don't care if you think we've been through it or whatever, you're on the wind-up.

I'm honestly not. Obviously nobody would deny the quotes are real.

What are you even on about?  Start making sense.

:lol:

Unbelievable, I've already explained over about five pages.

What has it got to do with my reply?  Why did you even get involved?  I was providing sources for someone disputing the source, I didn't want to hear you make that bullshit point for the 100th time.

But do we know what context Ian made the post. I mean is it just a post, or is there audio ? :p

Listen mate, this is IP we're talking about here. Not the most reliable of sources, is he? All of a sudden we're taking what he says as gospel now?

Never thought it would get to the point where it was impossible to make any kind of point. Especially when we've stayed up.

Anyway, apologies to anyone who I've annoyed, but I've 100% never set out to wind anyone up.

I'll take a break for a few days.

I feel bad now... you haven't wound me up, I just misread Venkman's post because I'm hammered

Guest bimpy474

The thread title isn't actually true (or words to that effect) is it?

Word for word spot on true.

Guest hobshobs

Even the "It is massive for the North East to have a team in the Premier League" line from Pardew, though no doubt amusing to many on here, can be seen as another of his cheap shot digs at Sunderland. Yet after the 0-3 defeat he was quoted as saying: "I would rather give it a good go in the quarter finals of the Europa League. They can only dream of that." Now, he dosesn't want to be in Europe. Pathetic. Shut up and go Pardew.

Just had a first quick look at the football forum after the game. My god those quotes are horrible, especially the Europa League one. 4-0 quote can be seen as a joke (bad one tho) but it's that Europa League comment which is just ridiculous and unforgivable.

Guest neesy111

CaulkinTheTimes: Perhaps said in heat of moment of staying up, but find Alan Pardew's “I don’t really care if Arsenal win 4-0," next w/e comment baffling...

CaulkinTheTimes: Perhaps said in heat of moment of staying up, but find Alan Pardew's “I don’t really care if Arsenal win 4-0," next w/e comment baffling...

Unless he knows he's being sacked . Then it would make a semblance of sense.

Guest neesy111

CaulkinTheTimes: When you've lost 3-0 at home to nearest rival, then 6-0 at home to Liverpool, you really, really, really should care. Those defeats linger.

I know it's not how things should be done but I would really like to see a protest against him against Arsenal if he hasn't already gone. I know it's cringe-worthy and all that but personally don't think we can go on with him. I can't face another season with him as manager it will be too much.

Joke or no joke, those comments themselves are a fucking joke. Was largely undecided on Pardew until Liverpool, but the cunt has got to go now man. Surely even Ashley can see that the man and everything he stands for on and off the pitch are a fucking shambles. Fucking negative tosser, hope he is gone before the Arsenal game so I can go to the match and think, fuck me we might actually have a go here.

If today is his idea of all out attack then he is seriously both fucking backward and deluded. I noticed the nose bleed he had when we countered at one point. Far too dangerous for this tit.

I think he said it so he can use it as another one of his many excuses,

Next week we get tonked 6-0 by gooners Pardew's excuse will be ...

"Players have done their jobs kept us safe, I said it wouldn't really matter after we beat qpr."

This man is a sicko, even plans and lines up his p*ss poor excuses.