Alan Pardew

Mike

The lineup today was ridiculously negative, he has no right to have a go at the players in reality. How can cabaye be effective when he has 1 centre forward marked by 3 to aim for, even if cisse wins a ball, the only other attack minded player is sissoko. We have 0 options going forward and it is no wonder we are getting hammered.

Guest bimpy474

The fact that he's refusing to take any responsibility for our shocking season is the most annoying thing about him.

That's where the coward comments come into play i think.

The fact that he's refusing to take any responsibility for our shocking season is the most annoying thing about him.

Just spoke to talksport...not once did he say HE got it wrong.  Blamed the players. Unbelievable.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/177490/stone-cold-what-o.gif

Sorry, I'm just so angry and it was either that or going outside and kicking the shit out of the bairns rabbit and I took the easy option.

Poor Rabbit :(

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/177490/stone-cold-what-o.gif

Sorry, I'm just so angry and it was either that or going outside and kicking the s*** out of the bairns rabbit and I took the easy option.

Rabbits alreet with a bit of onion.

There was nearly a fight broke out right in front of me after the third goal. One old bloke going f***ing spare and everyone else turning on him.

He's lost everybody around where I sit, it's just a pity they all pissed off before the end.

Had arguments with people in the ground trying to defend him. Think I'm losing the plot over this, it's a fucking cult of personality.

What were they saying?

Basically saying that none of it can be attributed to him, players are gutless, board haven't backed him and Europe has taken its toll. Just totally flabbergasting.

Guest bimpy474

Just spoke to talksport...not once did he say HE got it wrong.  Blamed the players. Unbelievable.

He's so gutless, ego central.

Had arguments with people in the ground trying to defend him. Think I'm losing the plot over this, it's a f***ing cult of personality.

What were they saying?

Basically saying that none of it can be attributed to him, players are gutless, board haven't backed him and Europe has taken its toll. Just totally flabbergasting.

He went on about the players were ragged - not what he expects of one of his teams - and Liverpool were better.

Guest Dontooner

Anyone got the a picture of Derek L. self defeated look during the game. It was priceless for this useless fucker to finally figure things out.

So much at risk if we go down , the Wonga deal , the TV money etc. Surely common sense will finally prevail.

Guest bimpy474

Anyone got the a picture of Derek L. self defeated look during the game. It was priceless for this useless fucker to finally figure things out.

So much at risk if we go down , the Wonga deal , the TV money etc. Surely common sense will finally prevail.

I might just go around Dekka's house down here and camp outside with a Pardew out placard.

Had arguments with people in the ground trying to defend him. Think I'm losing the plot over this, it's a fucking cult of personality.

What were they saying?

Well the players were really gutless today, and the board didn't back him in the summer when arguably it's most important. The rest is total bollocks of course.

Guest bimpy474

I'm glad we've had two full training weeks to work on shape though, seems to have done the trick :thup:

At every turn now, all his excuse and reasons unfold for the bullshit they are.

There was nearly a fight broke out right in front of me after the third goal. One old bloke going fucking spare and everyone else turning on him.

To both of you - what are defenders of him saying at this stage?

I am not looking forward to going to West Ham, I might see if I can sell the ticket. :lol:

One thing that's just dawned on me is this: people always go on about this idea that a good manager wouldn't come near us, I don't agree with that in any case but I'll put that aside for a moment.  I think a good manager with something to prove would be fucking dying to come and work here, regardless of the stature of the club etc, for the simple reason that they'll look at the squad and think "Fuck me, I'll be able to raise standards with that set of players immeasurably with no bother at all".

We're unfortunately again at the stage where we're waiting helplessly on the whims of an enigmatic and eccentric owner to see what the craic is.  If we don't make a change then we're obviously going nowhere, and that's the best case scenario.  Worst case scenario is we go down this year, next worst is that we're fucked early doors next year.  I think you'd have to be utterly insane to think we can achieve anything now if we carry on with this lark.

There was nearly a fight broke out right in front of me after the third goal. One old bloke going fucking spare and everyone else turning on him.

To both of you - what are defenders of him saying at this stage?

I am not looking forward to going to West Ham, I might see if I can sell the ticket. :lol:

One thing that's just dawned on me is this: people always go on about this idea that a good manager wouldn't come near us, I don't agree with that in any case but I'll put that aside for a moment.  I think a good manager with something to prove would be fucking dying to come and work here, regardless of the stature of the club etc, for the simple reason that they'll look at the squad and think "Fuck me, I'll be able to raise standards with that set of players immeasurably  with no bother at all".

We're unfortunately again at the stage where we're waiting helplessly on the whims of an enigmatic and eccentric owner to see what the craic is.  If we don't make a change then we're obviously going nowhere, and that's the best case scenario.  Worst case scenario is we go down this year, next worst is that we're fucked early doors next year.  I think you'd have to be utterly insane to think we can achieve anything now if we carry on with this lark.

:thup:

Well the players were really gutless today, and the board didn't back him in the summer when arguably it's most important. The rest is total bollocks of course.

It was hardly surprising that the players were gutless today, the team selection was gutless and everything Pardew utters to the press is gutless.  He's leading and they are following.

It was hardly surprising that the players were gutless today, the team selection was gutless and everything Pardew utters to the press is gutless.  He's leading and they are following.

I totally agree, but they're still professionals. That wasn't professional today. I wouldn't expect that even if we didn't have a manager at all.

Guest bimpy474

:sadnod: