Alan Pardew

Mike

Hope all the daft cunts who've spent the vast majority of the season licking his arse are happy with themselves.

YEAH MOFO'S!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

the saddest bastards are those gloating cos we got beat 6-0 at home.

I don't want to fall out with you at all, but you can fuck off implying I'm not as fuming about today as you are (I'm assuming I'm one of the haters you're referring to).  I'm probably more angry if anything, because I've been telling my mates where this was going for months and they've only just started listening.  So pissed off with it now.

Totally agree with this.

fill your boots, I couldnt give a shit- im pissed right off, and the Haters won the day- and yeah probs right all along. I stuck with him right up to the Sunderland game, im not denying or hiding from it.

Let's not get at each other. Let's only a small few culpable and none of them are on this forum...apart from Ian 'Dekka' W :lol:

These people have built a rod for his back. They have to take blame for what's happening now.

Surely the owner/MD/and other senior staff at the club can feel how sacking this manager will galvanize the fans for the last 3 matches? It's way too late for Pardew to have any effect on our performances now.

To Ashley: You enjoy a bit of a gamble. Get rid of this cunt now to keep the fans on your side, and take the gamble that Wigan will not catch us.

As if those few on the forum are somehow responsible for him staying.

:lol:  Have been thinking this myself.  Dude has been summoned to emergency boardroom meetings with Dekka ready to pull the trigger for months, keeps pointing at the pocket of support on newcastle-online and his job has been saved :lol:

Apathy bleeds through from everywhere tbh. Not just this forum. As Wullie said, the majority are responsible for not making their discontent known much, much earlier. Financially or vocally.

Guest bimpy474

Hope all the daft cunts who've spent the vast majority of the season licking his arse are happy with themselves.

I don't want to fall out with you at all, but you can fuck off implying I'm not as fuming about today as you are (I'm assuming I'm one of the haters you're referring to).  I'm probably more angry if anything, because I've been telling my mates where this was going for months and they've only just started listening.  So pissed off with it now.

Totally agree with this.

fill your boots, I couldnt give a shit- im pissed right off, and the Haters won the day- and yeah probs right all along. I stuck with him right up to the Sunderland game, im not denying or hiding from it.

I don't mean the fuck off bit, i mean implying it doesn't hurt, i'm angry and fecked off and will be all weeek. I just wished the people who backed him saw what we have seen all season.

ok :lol:

:lol: Fair point, read the rest of it though.  Do you honestly think people who have been on Pardew's back are gloating about today?  I'm fucking devastated.

As if those few on the forum are somehow responsible for him staying.

:lol:  Have been thinking this myself.  Dude has been summoned to emergency boardroom meetings with Dekka ready to pull the trigger for months, keeps pointing at the pocket of support on newcastle-online and his job has been saved :lol:

Apathy bleeds through from everywhere tbh. Not just this forum. As Wullie said, the majority are responsible for not making their discontent known much, much earlier. Financially or vocally.

Precisely. How many home sell out crowds in a row to watch that bilge?

ok :lol:

:lol: Fair point, read the rest of it though.  Do you honestly think people who have been on Pardew's back are gloating about today?  I'm fucking devastated.

nah, it was just a last bit a fight to try and save a bit of my arse. :lol: