Alan Pardew

Mike

I hope our more p*ssed up and psychotic fans tear the cowardly c*** limb from limb. Ashamed to be associated with the club atm.

I do wonder why haven't the fans at games turned on him yet?

Allardyce got a few months, including a couple of 1-0 defeats to Derby, yet Pardew overseen a number of heavy/embarrassing defeats this season.

Guest palnese

Has to be sacked before next season. Regardless of what league we are in.

Why give him the last 3 games? It's not as if anything is going to change, is it?

He doesn't seem to realise that if we keep the ball that makes defending easier.

The guy is a moron.

Started 2 defensive mids today, but clearly didn't ask either of them to actually defend!

Guest bimpy474

He doesn't seem to realise that if we keep the ball that makes defending easier.

The guy is a moron.

Started 2 defensive mids today, but clearly didn't ask either of them to actually defend!

I've been saying all season that we leave a massive hole in fornt of our CB's. So much so it's utterly embarrassing at this level.

Has to be sacked before next season. Regardless of what league we are in.

Why give him the last 3 games? It's not as if anything is going to change, is it?

My feelings exactly. We can't get any worse. Might as well roll the fucking dice to see whether getting the negative cunt out will carry with it some sort of momentum.

Guest bimpy474

Sycophantic as fuck from ESPN bint, awful.

I'm gonna have to Google what that word means.

She basically gobbled the silver haired lothario'd cunt.