Alan Pardew

Mike

Had arguments with people in the ground trying to defend him. Think I'm losing the plot over this, it's a fucking cult of personality.

Really don't know how anybody can defend him.

It's driving me crazy, nearly as much as Pardew himself is.

People on here mock and bash Pardew for his godawful excuse making and constant attempts to pour cold water on expectations with depressing negativity - but the fact is for the majority it seems to be working. People have lapped up the Europe, injuries etc excuses. A successful brainwashing campaign has given a shite manager untouchable status amongst a large section of the fanbase.

Fucking unreal. If blindly backing the manager as he guides us towards relegation is the virtues of the level-headed matchgoing fan then I think I'd rather be with the social media mentalists who want the cunt gone.

:thup: Very good post, you've hit the nail on the head in terms of what's driving me mental at the minute.  People talk to me like I'm a fucking nutcase when I express my opinion on this. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Had arguments with people in the ground trying to defend him. Think I'm losing the plot over this, it's a fucking cult of personality.

People on here mock and bash Pardew for his godawful excuse making and constant attempts to pour cold water on expectations with depressing negativity - but the fact is for the majority it seems to be working. People have lapped up the Europe, injuries etc excuses. A successful brainwashing campaign has given a shite manager untouchable status amongst a large section of the fanbase.

Fucking unreal. If blindly backing the manager as he guides us towards relegation is the virtues of the level-headed matchgoing fan then I think I'd rather be with the social media mentalists who want the cunt gone.

:thup: Very good post, you've hit the nail on the head in terms of what's driving me mental at the minute.  People talk to me like I'm a fucking nutcase when I express my opinion on this. :lol:

You do realise he just called us mentalists like :lol:

The players emphatically gave up on him today and Llambias now knows that. We all do. The anti-Pardew minority has now become the overwhelming majority but I fear that 3 games left is too late.

Bingo. He's done. Once you lose the players then you may as well resign as the position is irretrievable. 

Sooner rather than later please as we still need another result and we're not going to get it with this gutless cunt in charge.

Who you gonna get with 3 games to go though??? JFK?

As an aside and i hope it's just pure coincidence but i saw Dave Jones in a black Range Rover heading up St James Boulevard towards SJP at 8PM tonight.

I agree with both of you.  You know my feelings on Pardew but the players weren't good enough in their general application today, at all.  They're clearly f***ing fed up but they owe it to the fans they profess to loving to when it suits them to put in a better shift than that, even if they are operating under idiotic instructions.

I've just touched on it in reply to Skirge, if your manager tells you that you're going to fail then you will.  He's de-motivating the players in a sport which is heavily reliant on confidence and the players have none.  The player’s confidence is as weak as Ryan Taylors knees and an early goal had them broken.

Don’t under-estimate the negativity that this bastard is using to drag them down.  I know the players bottled it today but I can’t really blame them.  I’ve had loads of training in how to motivate people and everything he does is basically what you would be told not to do.

It's staggering that he does it so often and it's to protect himself, unlike the better managers who take pressure off players by taking it themselves, he's clueless.

Part of his remit, and he's performed that side of his job admirably.

You do realise he just called us mentalists like :lol:

:lol: Aye, worra prick.

I assume we're not going to get an instant sacking tonight then. His post match interviews sound like he's staying but not sure if that ever means anything?

Christ I just want him gone. You've got 50,000 atleast there today and however many at home watching on tv that could have set the team up better today.

Just look at the reaction pre-match at the team selection. Everyone knew what it meant, not quite sure anyone expected it to be that bad but it was the equivalent of waving a white flag.

Has somehow managed to lose the plot even worse than even Souness or JFK.

6 fucking nil man. At home. In a game where the players were supposed to show how sorry they were for the mackem shambles.

If he has any self respect or professional pride he'll be resigning right now. But be won't, because he's a fucking coward.

Part of his remit, and he's performed that side of his job admirably.

Aye, exactly.

Today has finished him for me with that starting 11 in a must win game,  still can't understand how he can send out such a negative lineup in a game that we need to win or at least get a point.  In fact no NUFC manager should ever be setting up a NUFC team that negative and with the aim of getting a point in ANY home game.

While i have not exactly been 100% pro Pardew i had been against the anti Pardew brigade who have been wanting him out for weeks/months, mainly cos i wasn't sure that i could see an alternative that Ashley/Llambias would bring in who would be better.  I still can't see him being sacked with only 3 games left and will stick to my original opinion that he will have 10-12 games to save his NUFC career at the beginning of the season,  start well and be in the top 8 and Ashley will keep faith,  get a bad start and Ashley will get rid.

How do we go about getting a new manager 10 to 12 games into the season?

howaythemags ‏@CoffeeJonny 1m

Pardews offered his resignation.

Details

From twitter, so obvs could be complete s***. Don't shoot the messenger etc

After hearing his post match interview I think that's highly unlikely. 

Details

From twitter, so obvs could be complete shit. Don't shoot the messenger etc

Fuck off, you've posted it.

Details

From twitter, so obvs could be complete shit. Don't shoot the messenger etc

He won't quit, he hasn't got the balls to quit.

We surely now know for sure there's no way he starts next season in charge.

Only question is whether those in charge see any benefit to binning him with only 3 games left, Who do you realistically get in for the last few games? I think they've left it too late and now we just have to cross our fingers and hope 37 points is enough.

i genuinely can not see where our next point is coming from

I think we may get a point at QPR, but it's the only point we'll get from the remaining games.

Nah - Remi hattrick. He's new employers to impress.

Details

f*** off, you've posted it.

Eh? fucking calm down. I'm not claiming it to be fucking true am I.  Jesus Christ

It's taking up space on this database.

Guest bimpy474

Details

f*** off, you've posted it.

Eh? fucking calm down. I'm not claiming it to be fucking true am I.  Jesus Christ

Dave + Twitter shite = Death to poster. Get with it poppet.