Alan Pardew

Mike

Really expected that he'd be gone by now.

This. After that interview I expect him to be here next season...

Has to be literally no chance of that now?? We've just lost 2 home game by an aggregate of 9-0. If we do stay up it will be very much despite him, he will be ditched the day after the season ends, surely?

I'd hope so, I just wouldn't bet a pence on it.

The lineup today was ridiculously negative, he has no right to have a go at the players in reality. How can cabaye be effective when he has 1 centre forward marked by 3 to aim for, even if cisse wins a ball, the only other attack minded player is sissoko. We have 0 options going forward and it is no wonder we are getting hammered.

Try telling that to College Dipstick in the Cisse thread.

Really not sure what to make of him being more honest (well, figuratively speaking) to the official site than the rest of the media.

Saving face in the nationals to help his chances of getting a decent job next?

I thought that reaction was Ok from him personally. Yes, the team selection was poor but you could see the organisation was abysmal, we shouldn't be conceding like that, especially with a defensive line up. Whether that lack of organisation is down to players or the instructions given is the key factor.

How can a lack of organisation be down to players?

Really not sure what to make of him being more honest (well, figuratively speaking) to the official site than the rest of the media.

Two-faced and untrustworthy? :dontknow:

Or are you suspecting he's been bollocked from the bosses?

He's been doing it all season like.

Shocking how badly drilled and organized we look. There is no motivation and embarrassingly deficient fitness levels.

Two incidents stuck in my head after the game had already been lost:

- Cisse was harassing their defenders, chasing after the ball, only to look back and see no one else was helping put pressure. Carragher. JAMIE f***ing CARRAGHER, got 3 or 4 full seconds on the ball with no one anywhere near him.

- Towards the end, Haidara made a lung busting dash down the line, taking on 3 or 4 players at once, and NONE of our players were running with him to give him an outlet.

Sorry like, but this is a management problem. It's also a training problem. It's a preparation problem, and a motivation problem. Professional football sides are not permitted to be this bad at executing the basics. It's borderline criminal with the wages the players earn.

I'm convinced the performance was a coup by the players to overthrow the manager. There is no other explanation for how bad it was. 100% convinced.

I thought that reaction was Ok from him personally. Yes, the team selection was poor but you could see the organisation was abysmal, we shouldn't be conceding like that, especially with a defensive line up. Whether that lack of organisation is down to players or the instructions given is the key factor.

How can a lack of organisation be down to players?

Exactly.

There wasn't a plan today. There were no special tactics to nullify Liverpool or exploit their weaknesses. He picked a keeper, a back 4, 2 defensive midfielders and was 2 down after 16 minutes. We created one chance in 45 minutes and he shit himself, we went at them for 10 minutes and got hit on the break. 0-3. We then continued to shit ourselves and gave up and the deficit doubled within 20 minutes.

He's clueless. He simply can not get anything out of this squad, he's fucking done. He's a dead duck. He's a busted flush. He needs to lose his job as soon as possible.

He probably tells that many lies that he can't remember what he said and to who.

'I thought that (lack of experience) was evident today.'

Might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure our team today was littered with experience of Champions League and international level football.

Guest Dontooner

Wow refreshing not to have Pardew lovers , suddenly common sense is flooding the place. Like to see some eating their words when we get official news of his removal.

Shocking how badly drilled and organized we look. There is no motivation and embarrassingly deficient fitness levels.

Two incidents stuck in my head after the game had already been lost:

- Cisse was harassing their defenders, chasing after the ball, only to look back and see no one else was helping put pressure. Carragher. JAMIE f***ing CARRAGHER, got 3 or 4 full seconds on the ball with no one anywhere near him.

- Towards the end, Haidara made a lung busting dash down the line, taking on 3 or 4 players at once, and NONE of our players were running with him to give him an outlet.

Sorry like, but this is a management problem. It's also a training problem. It's a preparation problem, and a motivation problem. Professional football sides are not permitted to be this bad at executing the basics. It's borderline criminal with the wages the players earn.

I'm convinced the performance was a coup by the players to overthrow the manager. There is no other explanation for how bad it was. 100% convinced.

It's been obvious for two seasons now that there's very little work done on movement or passing on the training ground. Even when we stopped lumping the ball forward from the  back the passing looked like the players were just doing it off the cuff. Look at today's starting line up - 3 defensive midfielders yet they were still walking trough us into empty spaces because no one had a clue where they were supposed to be positionally.

:lol: I can't even believe what I've just read there.  He did a canny job today then you thought?  The players just made us look a bit of a mess with the way they played?

That was our heaviest home defeat since 1925, 2 weeks ago we had by far the most humiliating result in the time I've been supporting the club, don't know about you.

But nah, he's doing OK, the players just aren't organised enough or something.  Are you taking the mick or what? :lol:

Fucking sick of people saying "we might aswell keep him because we wont get any bettter"

Its not OUR job to KNOW as fans who is good enough out there to replace Pardew but there IS better and we as a team DESERVE better. He needs to go and theres 100's of managers who will want the job, its up to us at board level, if they actually care about the club progressing to find him.

Fans expectations have been lowered by the board so substantially that we should be happy with medicore managers and performances, citing the reason that we were in the championship a few seasons ago, who gives a FUCK, we have a great team on paper and we need a good manager who can bring good performances to take us forward.