Alan Pardew

Mike

That was absolutely shite. Didn't have a decent chance all game. Injury time summed us up. Not a clue what to do. A few long balls, a few aimless runs with no movement around the runner, and one or two shite punts to our biggest defender on the corner of the box. Fuck off Pardew you CUNT!!!!

Gouffran looked our most likely to score, this useless c*** takes him off....clueless

Yep, truly is a f***ing idiot, does he even take any notice of what's happening. And what the hell does he write in his little dumb pad.

Jonas I love you. Would you be my valentine?

Guest bimpy474

His Subs baffle, he takes off a playing well Gouffran but leaves on a having a crap game Cisse (not entirely his fault, no service). Takes off Mbwia and puts unsubable Jonas at LB.

As if we didnt know it before the game. It seems it doesnt matter how well of a game Gouffran is having, nor how many goals he scores. He WILL be substituted during the game. Jonas? Probably Pardews player of the season.

If i hear Pardew saying something along the lines of "next year we'll be going for it" ill fucking give up. Clueless man.

Aye, give up me like. Until August.

That was absolutely s****. Didn't have a decent chance all game. Injury time summed us up. Not a clue what to do. A few long balls, a few aimless runs with no movement around the runner, and one or two s**** punts to our biggest defender on the corner of the box. f*** off Pardew you c***!!!!

that half shot from cabaye 35 yards out into the keepers hands.  that counts as a chance in the stats.

Guest bimpy474

That was absolutely shite. Didn't have a decent chance all game. Injury time summed us up. Not a clue what to do. A few long balls, a few aimless runs with no movement around the runner, and one or two shite punts to our biggest defender on the corner of the box. Fuck off Pardew you CUNT!!!!

While correct, it's amazing to say but that was the best we've played for a while too. Show how bad we actually are under this bloke :lol:

Gouffran looked our most likely to score, this useless c*** takes him off....clueless

Yep, truly is a f***ing idiot, does he even take any notice of what's happening. And what the hell does he write in his little dumb pad.

He writes down Valentines poems to put in the cards he sends to players wives, (Allegedly)

If i hear Pardew saying something along the lines of "next year we'll be going for it" ill fucking give up. Clueless man.

He'll be coming out with the same old nonsense man. Promising fans that we'll be aiming to replicate our 5th place finish next season, and some fans will believe it too. He'll probably insult us again by being glad we aren't in Europe next year too.

Seemed to me quite good football broke out in that first half. Some nice passing and movement. Cisse and Hatem on target and it would have been a different game.

arsenal was basically playing the entire 90 minutes with soil in their pants.  they were poor to be fair.

That was absolutely s****. Didn't have a decent chance all game. Injury time summed us up. Not a clue what to do. A few long balls, a few aimless runs with no movement around the runner, and one or two s**** punts to our biggest defender on the corner of the box. f*** off Pardew you c***!!!!

While correct, it's amazing to say but that was the best we've played for a while too. Show how bad we actually are under this bloke :lol:

True. It's so frustrating because we have the players. I can see it now, when Pardew finally goes half these good players will be gone. So frustrating that we're wasting such a good squad.

This season to last:

- 24 points less

- 11 places lower

- a 28 swing in goal difference

- Lost 6 more home games

- Won 6 less away games

Oh and we lost 50% of our league games

Could be worse though - WE FINISHED 5TH LAST YEAR  :banana: Cheers Pards. I look forward to next year.

Guest strongbow69

Seemed to me quite good football broke out in that first half. Some nice passing and movement. Cisse and Hatem on target and it would have been a different game.

quite enjoyed the first half but then revert to form, so depressing second half. fuck pardew and fuck talksport

Guest Bert Shaft

Had to laugh at Partridge's  pre match interview on the box when he was waffling on about having a decent home record because of 9 wins.

Daft c*nt should be sacked on the grounds of 9 home defeats and persistent sh*te to watch hoofball.

Last 3 home results say it all

0-3

0-6

0-1

Howay Ashley, do a Southampton and upgrade your manager instead of persisting with the cocky smarmy chancer Pardew..

There's a class "interim" manager waiting to be snapped up. What the f*ck are you waiting for?

Guest bimpy474

True. It's so frustrating because we have the players. I can see it now, when Pardew finally goes half these good players will be gone. So frustrating that we're wasting such a good squad.

Sad to think he'll be in charge again next season :(