Alan Pardew

Mike

I'll be honest, I've not got the slightest scrap of sympathy for him. He knew exactly what he was getting involved in and Kinnear washing up doesn't change anything about his mismanagement before he came. He did a awful job last season and deserved to lose his job because of it, let's not re-write history.

He's lucky to still have a job.

I'll be honest, I've not got the slightest scrap of sympathy for him. He knew exactly what he was getting involved in and Kinnear washing up doesn't change anything about his mismanagement before he came. He did a awful job last season and deserved to lose his job because of it, let's not re-write history.

Exactly. He was more than happy to shaft Chris Hughton so what goes around comes around.

I agree with Tooj and Midds but he'll be picking up a lot of support right now.  What was a split support will now be painted as one that wants to let Pardew to get on with his job, no matter how badly he was actually doing it.  It surprised me last night the amount of eloquent people who rang up worried we would "lose Alan" over this.

Bang on.

What I would also add that if he stays, a fall out with that senile cunt Kinnear is without question only a matter of time. JFK is clearly not someone that's going to be working away quietly in the background. Every fucking chance he gets he'll be in front of the CA,eras. Bet your bottom dollar he'll be wanting to do the pre-match conferences with Pardew.

I agree with Tooj and Midds but he'll be picking up a lot of support right now.  What was a split support will now be painted as one that wants to let Pardew to get on with his job, no matter how badly he was actually doing it.  It surprised me last night the amount of eloquent people who rang up worried we would "lose Alan" over this.

I think people are concerned about "losing Alan" as the alternative is staring everyone in the face and we're spooked out by the prospect  :lol:

Despite everything that happened last season I'd take AP 100 times out of 100 over JFK (or anybody he might recommend)

I think people are concerned about "losing Alan" as the alternative is staring everyone in the face and we're spooked out by the prospect  :lol:

Despite everything that happened last season I'd take AP 100 times out of 100 over JFK (or anybody he might recommend)

I agree, however what I meant was that it was said with a sense that we would be losing a good manager.  There are a lot of people out there that still believe in him.

It's as someone described it on the previous page(s), Pardew is literally the lesser of two evils. He literally is a saint compared to Kinnear.

Won't shed any tears mind if he does decide to go but the way I'm feeling right now is that I'm on Pardew's side on this (never thought I'd be saying that this summer).

They are ALL vile man, but the idea of Kinnear "selecting" our next manager is something I dare not want to have to go through, esp. if his choice is himself. That is FAR, FAR worse than anything Pardew could put together.

Kinnear can't say a name or speak without fumbling his words or lieing. People hate Pardew, fine and 100% valid, but he's FAR better than Joe Fucking Kinnear.

I'm suprised with everything thats happened over the last two days that people are still wishing Pardew would walk away.

Gone are any pipe dreams of a Laurdup, Benitez, Martinez now. I fucking dread to think who would be put in if Pardew goes.

I'm suprised with everything thats happened over the last two days that people are still wishing Pardew would walk away.

Gone are any pipe dreams of a Laurdup, Benitez, Martinez now. I fucking dread to think who would be put in if Pardew goes.

Poyet according to the rumours. It's a long shot I admit, but one I'd be willing to take if there's any chance of there being something in it.

Two ways of looking at it. He could think fuck this and leave, but on the flipside why should he? He only signed that deal a year ago and if he quits he's likely giving Ashley what he's looking for.

He has a lot of wrongs to right from last season, wether he does or not is anyone's guess but I wouldn't let that gibbering imbecile Kinnear force me out of a job. If Pardew gets results on the pitch he'll far outlast Kinnear unless Ashley does a Hughton style firing on him.

Gerry Francis is available tbf  :cheesy:

Gone are any pipe dreams of a Laurdup, Benitez, Martinez now. I f***ing dread to think who would be put in if Pardew goes.

Poyet according to the rumours. It's a long shot I admit, but one I'd be willing to take if there's any chance of there being something in it.

This is just it though, its not you taking the chance  :lol: Its fucking idiot face in charge. Who knows who the fuck he'd put in. I mean, if he can bring JFK back after the last time and put him in charge of seemingly everything, then Jesus, I just dont know what he'd do next.

Wonder if he enjoyed lunch with Joe. Wonder where they went.

To separate restaurants.

The crack is kinnear has been advising JJ Abrams on the plot of the new star wars plot.

To separate restaurants.

The crack is kinnear has been advising JJ Abrams on the plot of the new star wars plot.

Well I was wondering why he rung up and told Lucas to sell to Disney. Makes sense now.

To separate restaurants.

Well I was wondering why he rung up and told Lucas to sell to Disney. Makes sense now.

Also co wrote Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull.

To separate restaurants.

Was that before or after he signed him for PSG?