Alan Pardew

Mike

I don't know what to post in which thread but I think the Ashley/Pardew relationship can accurately be summed up using this gif...

http://images3.makefive.com/images/news-business/design/top-5-coolest-animated-gifs/the-shiny-candy-like-button---ren-and-stimpy-7.gif

I don't think JFK will ever be our manager again, mainly due to his coronary issues, but he almost certainly has the remit to find one.

he'll have the remit and decide he's the best man for the job-best shape of his life don't you know and he did just a cracking job with us top of the table while he was here last what could go wrong

Guest strongbow69

I don't think JFK will ever be our manager again, mainly due to his coronary issues, but he almost certainly has the remit to find one.

absolutely this, and I disagree that Kinnear can appoint the next manager, that's ashleys remit no one else. I sincerely hope pardew goes and someone of some sort of calibre is appointed but this is nufc

I don't know what to post in which thread but I think the Ashley/Pardew relationship can accurately be summed up using this gif...

http://images3.makefive.com/images/news-business/design/top-5-coolest-animated-gifs/the-shiny-candy-like-button---ren-and-stimpy-7.gif

strangely hypnotic :lol:

he'll have the remit and decide he's the best man for the job-best shape of his life don't you know and he did just a cracking job with us top of the table while he was here last what could go wrong

I'm fairly sure he won't..might be wrong like but I cannot see Mrs Kinell allowing her husband to take such a high pressure job. Having said that she might encourage him just to get rid of the cunt. :lol:

absolutely this, and I disagree that Kinnear can appoint the next manager, that's ashleys remit no one else. I sincerely hope pardew goes and someone of some sort of calibre is appointed but this is nufc

who of any calibre or common sense will want to work directly under uncle joe.

What have we got now though?

Guest strongbow69

Im sure there is an abundance of coaches willing, stuart pearce?, not saying their are loads however Kinnear is not in charge of tactics or team. this cant be that much of a catastrophe that pardew is our best hope

Im sure there is an abundance of coaches willing, stuart pearce?, not saying their are loads however Kinnear is not in charge of tactics or team. this cant be that much of a catastrophe that pardew is our best hope

:scared:

Guest hobshobs

Basically, as mad as it sounds, we need to get behind Pardew.

We have all wanted rid of him by this point but at the end of the day if he's forced out, our next manager is Joe f***ing Kinnear.  And in the extremely slim chance it wasn't, no manager worth his salt is gonna wanna work under this senile old c***.

This appointment has made us a national laughing stock and we need to make it clear we want him nowhere near our club.

Get behind Pardew my arse. This is what this whole Ashley stunt is about. 95% of the support wanted Pardew out and Ashley knows it. Along comes The Fat Controller with one of his deflective missiles. How I can take the heat of Alan? I know bring Joe back and that will get them all ranting and raving and totally deflect from Pardew's inadequacies. That is it. Short and sweet.

Guest strongbow69

will be Gerry francis or bobby gould

time to pull the trigger then , I,ll quit this "rollercoaster"  :frantic:

someone we got to 5th with

Guest strongbow69

:scared:

tipoff the tongue tbf  :kinnear:

I now back Pardew, as I dread what would happen if he goes

Guest hobshobs

Exactly what Ashley wanted when he brought Kinnear on board.

Nothing suggests this is the reason.

Nothing suggests this is the reason.

This.

Guest strongbow69

Pardew is going to break eventually. His ego is, more than likely, going to lead him to walk...

am sure 15 grand a week+ can keep him in place