Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

I detest Pardew, but being okay with Joe replacing him?  That's fucking madness.

If we keep Pardew were going to be in serious trouble, seeing as he continues to act like a blind man in a dark room looking for the invisible man. While i would throw up if Kinnear took over, i genuinely dont think he could be worse, on the field football i mean.

It's fucking bad that if we lose pardew for kinnear i'd be worried about losing hte dressing room mind. I'm confident a good manager could come in and win them over, but Kinnear man, he'd be an embarrassment immediately.

He hasn't got a f***ing clue.  Doesn't want to leave certain players out so shoehorns other players into unfamiliar positions (positions they have no f***ing business being in) to accommodate them.  f*** OFF.

I detest Pardew, but being okay with Joe replacing him?  That's fucking madness.

It's going to happen, my interest is at an all time low so I'm not that arsed about delaying the inevitable, especially not at the benefit of keeping that slimy prick.

Kinnear's much of a muchness as a manager, they're both absolutely hopeless, I mean really rotten. Kinnear manages though, rather extraordinarily given the competition, to be an even bigger cunt.

What keeps me going is that now that they're both working together, the odds have shortened on them both being caught in a wheat thresher or contracting bubonic plague.

It's gonna happen so I'd rather we get it over with as soon as possible. When it ends we'll be rid of them both.

:thup: Yeah, similar.  I know what Yorkie's saying because the Kinnear stuff's taken me to new lows but fuck it.

It's going to happen, my interest is at an all time low so I'm not that arsed about delaying the inevitable, especially not at the benefit of keeping that slimy prick.

I'm as apathetic as I've ever been. Even in some of our other seriously low moments over the years, I'd have been pretty buzzing that we got Remy - but I don't give a shit right now because I don't believe it makes any real difference (see sig).

However, Kinnear being our manager again would just be something else. I still love the club to death even if I refuse to give them any more money, and having him as the main man at the club (for a second time), would just make me so sad.

Guest bimpy474

If pardew isn't cutting it 10 games into the season then I'll take Kinnear. Something has to happen at that point.

It'll only take the first home game imo.

If pardew isn't cutting it 10 games into the season then I'll take Kinnear. Something has to happen at that point.

Don't be daft. :lol:

I'm telling you, Christmas is when shit will go down if we're doing poorly.

Guest bimpy474

I know  :sad:

It really could go either way. We easily have the players to start very well and make last season a distant memory. Or we could go on another downward spiral that would end in his sacking.

An improvement is more likely than not IMO, but he's not helping with these pre-season team selections.

It really could go either way. We easily have the players to start very well and make last season a distant memory. Or we could go on another downward spiral that would end in his sacking.

An improvement is more likely than not IMO, but he's not helping with these pre-season team selections.

It's not the selections that is the problem, it's what he's capable of doing with them. A better manager would have that team out there winning in style.

Having Pardew as your manager and Kinnear waiting in the wings, man :lol:

I still haven't fully wrapped my head around it.

Does this level of bollocks happen at any other club? Barring mental south american  clubs and that we have to be one of the worst run clubs going. Bar Cov.

Easy to take your eye off the ball chasing new signings and I'll admit after getting Remy I dared to believe we may even be ok this season if we get in 1-2 more signings.

Then I remember Pardew and after getting battered first game we will go bottom and stay there for awhile unless Pardew pulls some sort of tactical ability out of his arse.