Alan Pardew

Mike

I agreed with the first two lines then the rest of what he says is a disgrace. It's a game of football Alan you twat, make players like Ben Arfa as confident as possible and anything can happen. He is a defeatist loser.

Guest bimpy474

He spent nowt even when he actually wanted to own us.

That very first bit under Fat Sam he did, a bit anyway but since then.

He is just waiting to be sacked.

Play decent winning football and he wont be.

I still don't think the level of performance/style of football has any bearing on whether he's sacked or not. Hughton wasn't sacked for footballing reasons, and Pardew hasn't been kept for footballing reasons. Hughton just wasn't compatible with the set-up.

Providing Pardew remains compatible (ie, doesn't kick off with Kinnear/Carr/the owners), and we're above the relegation zone, he'll see out his contract.

Guest bimpy474

He spent nowt even when he actually wanted to own us.

That very first bit under Fat Sam he did, a bit anyway but since then.

Made quite a bit back with Parker and Dyer in that window.

I know but we had numbers coming in, right now it's just players out and none in (Remy aside).

I still don't think the level of performance/style of football has any bearing on whether he's sacked or not. Hughton wasn't sacked for footballing reasons, and Pardew wasn't kept for footballing reasons. Hughton just wasn't compatible with the set-up.

Providing Pardew remains compatible (ie, doesn't kick off with Kinnear/Carr/the owners), and we're above the relegation zone, he'll see out his contract.

Please. No. :anguish:

Guest bimpy474

I still don't think the level of performance/style of football has any bearing on whether he's sacked or not. Hughton wasn't sacked for footballing reasons, and Pardew wasn't kept for footballing reasons. Hughton just wasn't compatible with the set-up.

I did think of putting down hughton's treatment, the more you see the more you realise it was a bullshit decision.

I still don't think the level of performance/style of football has any bearing on whether he's sacked or not. Hughton wasn't sacked for footballing reasons, and Pardew hasn't been kept for footballing reasons. Hughton just wasn't compatible with the set-up.

I did think of putting down hughton's treatment, the more you see the more you realise it was a bullshit decision.

In Pardew we've found a rare manager who is happy to comply to the owner's policies - to the point where he'll even declare his support of the idiots above him. The guy would've resigned by now had that not been the case. What's disappointing, for us, is that he's a shit manager.

Even Hughton would've reached a breaking point, imo, in spite of the fact he'll probably never get a bigger job and clearly loved being here.

He'll only go if:

/ he stops complying

/ we're in the relegation zone and thus likely to be relegated

/ Kinnear fancies a bash at being manager again

I personally reckon all three of those scenarios are as unlikely as each other. Pardew's here for a long time, imo. As supporters, we're just gonna have to try and make the best of it and cling onto rare occasions like Benfica.

It's hollow and pointless saying we can't compete with Man City financially. We know that ffs.

What was infinitely more disgusting was when he said we couldn't compete financially with fucking Southampton.

What's even more disgusting is that it's probably the truth.

Guest bimpy474

Think he'll  be gone at some point this season.

Aye and JFK will come in :lol:

No he won't.

I agree but it'll be JFK's appointment that does.

Think he'll  be gone at some point this season.

Aye and JFK will come in :lol:

No he won't.

don't delude yourself, everything he's ever said since he left has indicated he wanted to come back and Ashley for some strange reason trusts the guy above all others so what the hell reason wouldn't he take over? (Remember he's "fit as a fiddle" in his own words)

Pardew will get sacked the moment we go on any kind of dip in form regardless of our position in the table and JFK will take over and I'd only be half surprised if it happens Tuesday morning