Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

We need to step up our game to compete with teams that finished on the same points as us last year. Just think about what he's actually saying there.

Be better if he thought about what he was saying.

We need to step up our game to compete with teams that finished on the same points as us last year. Just think about what he's actually saying there.

Makes a convenient excuse in April when we're 17th in the table.

"What I do know is the guys are fitter than they've ever been under my management and they're ready to go.

"Last year was difficult for us, not only with the extra games but also because it was compounded by an injury crisis. We will be better armed next time we go into Europe and that's where we want to play."

Pigshit. The useless cunt has already proved he can't cope with more than 1 game a week.

I hate him. I absolutely fucking hate him.

;D

"What I do know is the guys are fitter than they've ever been under my management and they're ready to go.

"Last year was difficult for us, not only with the extra games but also because it was compounded by an injury crisis. We will be better armed next time we go into Europe and that's where we want to play."

Pigshit. The useless cunt has already proved he can't cope with more than 1 game a week.

Guest neesy111

@NUFC_Stats: AP: “We need to step our game up to compete with the Southampton's and West Ham's who have bought well,”

Guest neesy111

The guy has no confidence. Always assumes the worst will happen, and so the closer we get to games, the quicker the potential excuses start coming out. Tragic guy.

It's the clubs plan to reduce expectations.  Remember Pardew is the spokesperson for the entire club.  Joke.

The guy has no confidence. Always assumes the worst will happen, and so the closer we get to games, the quicker the potential excuses start coming out. Tragic guy.

It's the clubs plan to reduce expectations.  Remember Pardew is the spokesperson for the entire club.  Joke.

Working a treat too based on the reaction from some to our transfer activity this summer. Staying up is the target.

I just hope the squad doesn't lap-up his negativity like they did last season. Krul, Taylor, among others regurgitated the Europa excuse last season. We can't afford to let his defeatist attitude rub off on the squad, but you can't really blame them when it's so constant.

If you remember at the time, even before the injuries were hitting hard, he said we got into Europe a year or two earlier than expected.

He is contradicting nothing if he now feels that with the one or two additions we are now ready to enter European competition again... or at least aim for it.

Pigshit. The useless c*** has already proved he can't cope with more than 1 game a week.

I hate him. I absolutely f***ing hate him.

If you remember at the time, even before the injuries were hitting hard, he said we got into Europe a year or two earlier than expected.

He is contradicting nothing if he now feels that with the one or two additions we are now ready to enter European competition again... or at least aim for it.

He's full of shit, this time last year we were starting out on our challenge for the top 4. We all know how well that went.

Pigshit. The useless c*** has already proved he can't cope with more than 1 game a week.

I hate him. I absolutely f***ing hate him.

He's full of shit, this time last year we were starting out on our challenge for the top 4. We all know how well that went.

True. His propensity towards positivity that summer was, with/without hindsight, sickening.

He is just waiting to be sacked.

Play decent winning football and he wont be.

I still don't think the level of performance/style of football has any bearing on whether he's sacked or not. Hughton wasn't sacked for footballing reasons, and Pardew wasn't kept for footballing reasons. Hughton just wasn't compatible with the set-up.

Providing Pardew remains compatible (ie, doesn't kick off with Kinnear/Carr/the owners), and we're above the relegation zone, he'll see out his contract.

Please. No. :anguish:

Don't worry - I am confident that Ashley won't be at the club long enough for Pardew to 'see out his contract'.

New owners within 18 months, I reckon, and Pardew will be history not long after that...at the latest.

Even after their current spending spree, I'd be interested to see how those teams stacked up against ours man for man. West Ham are the team I'd be least confident of facing because Sam is building his team for an effective long ball game. We do need a couple more signings but the main difference between the teams in the middle of the pack will be the management, and that's where the rest have an advantage.