Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest bimpy474

Bimpy, you've hated him for ages :lol:

Saturday was the point at which it became personal for me.

don't agree with hate, the man is out of his depth and should be put out of his misery

if he was one of the highest paid managers yes but he's one of the lowest, you pay peanuts you gets monkeys

don't hate monkeys

I hated him for making us play shit football but i didn't hate the man as such. But now i hate him personally, i look at him and just want to punch his smug face in. His ego manic face in, his silver haired sexy face in.

Cunt.

don't agree with hate, the man is out of his depth and should be put out of his misery

if he was one of the highest paid managers yes but he's one of the lowest, you pay peanuts you gets monkeys

don't hate monkeys

Most monkeys are funny. This fucker isn't

Guest bimpy474

I think i actually hate him now.

Never wanted someone to die before. I feel ashamed of my thoughts right now.

:lol:

I'm an angry Bimpy still :lol:

don't hate monkeys

When they nick your belongings, piss in your bed and flick shit at you, you've every right to hate.

Ok, maybe I don't hate him. I'd cross the road to have a word with him if I saw him now though, rather than just let him go about his day.

All stems back to Ashley and Llambias really. They appoint the man, does well; okay good job so far. Get cocky after 5th and save a few bob by buying 1 token player and the team struggles. Pardew whinges and gripes and looks to be losing touch. They back him with a flurry of overdue signings and continue to see him struggle without further action. They hold the keys to the ignition to kickstart this. Pardew's a dead duck and inept but he's just an influencial pawn when all's said and done. If they have any decency and guile they are the ones to change things.

Guest bimpy474

don't hate monkeys

When they nick your belongings, piss in your bed and flick shit at you, you've every right to hate.

Ok, maybe I don't hate him. I'd cross the road to have a word with him if I saw him now though, rather than just let him go about his day.

I'd run across the road and punch him on his well trimmed head, well if i wasn't such a coward, small and a weed.

Guest bimpy474

don't hate monkeys

Can tell from your avatar.

Wonder what bimpy has to say to that.

I love monkeys me :lol:

All stems back to Ashley and Llambias really. They appoint the man, does well; okay good job so far. Get cocky after 5th and save a few bob by buying 1 token player and the team struggles. Pardew whinges and gripes and looks to be losing touch. They back him with a flurry of overdue signings and continue to see him struggle without further action. They hold the keys to the ignition to kickstart this. Pardew's a dead duck and inept but he's just an influencial pawn when all's said and done. If they have any decency and guile they are the ones to change things.

:clap:

Created a rod for their own back with the ludicrous eight year deal too.

don't hate monkeys

If I saw him I'd run in the opposite direction, because if i stood around too long thinking about it, well he isn't worth jail time.

If I could calmly follow him around for the rest of the day making his life miserable I would, let him know how we feel after every fucking shit arse result this season.

Incredibly, Hansen is writing in the DT saying that Pardew should be retained as manager and that he would 'make Newcastle stronger' next season..!

I wonder if anyone has put this self-opinionated TV pundit on the spot by asking him how he is in a better position to judge the manager's performance when a)He doesn't watch the side regularly and b) he has never had the guts or nous to be a manager himself..?

Also, I wish someone would ask the likes of him whether they have taken the trouble to look at Pardew's past record as a manager and if so, what is it in his CV which gives them the confidence to say that he will make the side stronger next season..!??

When you think that idiots like him get paid 6 figures a year to pontificate about managment and team performances, it makes you weep.....

Incredibly, Hansen is writing in the DT saying that Pardew should be retained as manager and that he would 'make Newcastle stronger' next season..!

I wonder if anyone has put this self-opinionated TV pundit on the spot by asking him how he is in a better position to judge the manager's performance when a)He doesn't watch the side regularly and b) he has never had the guts or nous to be a manager himself..?

Also, I wish someone would ask the likes of him whether they have taken the trouble to look at Pardew's past record as a manager and if so, what is it in his CV which gives them the confidence to say that he will make the side stronger next season..!??

When you think that idiots like him get paid 6 figures a year to pontificate about managment and team performances, it makes you weep.....

It's not as if TV pundits actually watch our games, they just looka at last season and think this is a blip. To be fair, former footballers aren't the brightest sparks anyway. Just look at our manager, if you can get clueless twats in the dugout, why not in the papers as media pundits?

I really can't understand why anyone is holding out hope of him getting the sack. If the board were bothered/intelligent enough to sack him, he'd have gone after Reading. Instead, they provided him with a flurry of signings.

He might go in the summer, but I still can't see it. Either way, the only time I can see him getting the boot is when it's too late.

I really can't understand why anyone is holding out hope of him getting the sack. If the board were bothered/intelligent enough to sack him, he'd have gone after Reading. Instead, they provided him with a flurry of signings.

He might go in the summer, but I still can't see it. Either way, the only time I can see him getting the boot is when it's too late.

Things have got a lot worse since January if anything. And the signings are basically independent of the manager.

I still don't think he will be sacked before the end of the season, but I'm starting to think that Ashley might decide the decline is irreversible.

He's not going to get sacked with 3 games to go, but I can definitely see him getting sacked once the season's through. Losing 3-0 and 6-0 at home to two of the most horrible teams to have blighted English football is a step too far.

Still think there is quite a high possibility he will go in the summer regardless of what division we are in, but he won't go before then.

Guest neesy111

Wasn't the whole point of the signings in January to stop us from being in a relegation threat?  From that point of view, Pardew has failed the objective set to him by the board.