Newcastle Utd 0 - 6 Liverpool - 27/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 49

Beren

Damnit, Ashley isn't at the game :angry:

Hopefully he's watching.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/5f89771b8b81099f6371d47c5963c30b/tumblr_mkmdy0AZII1qdfdrao1_500.png

Is he the dinosaur? :lol:

:lol: I'd like to think so, yeah.

Fucking hell. Never ever seen anything like this in my entire footballing life.

How about four years ago when we went down?

I can't think of a game that season where every time the opposition got the ball they scored.

OK if that's what you mean.

I typed it as the freekick went in....

Fucking hell. Never ever seen anything like this in my entire footballing life.

How about four years ago when we went down?

I can't think of a game that season where every time the opposition got the ball they scored.

OK if that's what you mean.

He's right and I agree with him. This is worse than performances in that season, which is what has me worried.

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton 50s

Got to ask have they signed too many French? Not an easy place to play for the faint eared SJP! #restlessnatives

He'll be popular in the country that he places football .....

Utterly gutless performance, if we're calling for Pardew to be sacked then half the team should be as well.

You're not serious, man?

The players don't deserve a bonus, but I find it astounding that you seem to indicate that the buck doesn't stop at Pardew for managing these players and building a team out of them.

Not true. Pardew wants sacking today, but Cisse and Cabaye and Tiote and Sissoko and basically everyone but HBA have been SHIT when we needed them. Blaming a hopeless nonce of a manager is easy. Wake the fuck up. These players have limited abaility and dont turn up when they are desperately needed.

Do you not understand the basics of how football works? This isn't just his selection today either, it's his entire approach to football management, the players have ability but that alone won't ensure that they make an impact on the game.