Newcastle Utd 0 - 6 Liverpool - 27/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 49

Beren

Guest palnese

I know it's usually "insane" to sack a Manager with 3 games to go, but surely, this is the exception to the rule?

There's NO WAY we'd be this bad, even if we got Shearer back!  :scared:

It's not insane. He's the worst manager in the league, and a fucking monkey could do a better job than him.

Whatever s**** Pardew tells them (and I hold him responsible for nearly all of our problems), it doesn't excuse the lack of effort, basic skill and decision-making we've seen from the players today. If we'd lost 2-0 or 3-0 then yeah, but losing 6-0 at home is unforgivable and it shouldn't happen even with no manager at all.

Exactly, we have no leaders on the pitch who can take charge when things are going wrong.

I do not care for the fact I sit next to a Liverpool fan at work. And not one of your fakey American fans like NJMag, an actual English. Might quit.

I too sit next to a life long Liverpool fan at work. He's a black Jamaican, does that make my plight any less?

We're all in this together, BY CHOICE, let's not try to play who is the bigger victim.

Guest bimpy474

If they don't get rid we are going down, and may well do anyway. The damage he has done may well be unrepairable at this stage.

I know it's usually "insane" to sack a Manager with 3 games to go, but surely, this is the exception to the rule?

There's NO WAY we'd be this bad, even if we got Shearer back!  :scared:

It's not insane. He's the worst manager in the league, and a fucking monkey could do a better job than him.

I'd watch that movie.

If they don't get rid we are going down, and may well do anyway. The damage he has done may well be unrepairable at this stage.

I think it can be repaired but Pardew is so fucking clearly not the man to fix it.  Stop giving him time and get a proper man for the job.  Like having an electrician in to fit your bathroom suite and keeping with him though the kitchen is flooded.