Newcastle Utd 0 - 6 Liverpool - 27/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 49

Beren

Man ... the Pardew interview after this is going to be fascinating.

What can he possibly come up with to defend this?

He's a coward. He'll put it off for as long as possible. Probably do the classic apology to the fans for the lack of effort from the players because Pardew appreciates how hard NE folk work to pay good money to watch the team blah blah blah

Utterly gutless performance, if we're calling for Pardew to be sacked then half the team should be as well.

You're not serious, man?

The players don't deserve a bonus, but I find it astounding that you seem to indicate that the buck doesn't stop at Pardew for managing these players and building a team out of them.

It stops at the feet of everyone involved. They're all at fault, as I've said numerous times before. To blame one man for the situation is simple-minded bullshit. The omnishambles we've been watching these last few minutes is nothing to do with Pardew and is due to a complete lack of heart and professional pride amongst the players, they're an embarrassment. Pardew may be as well, but to deny that the players are at fault for the way this season has gone is to deny the obvious.

Guest bimpy474

Has Pardew ever resigned before or only ever been sacked?

Sacked every time i think, Apart from Reading when he left to take over at Wham.

Utterly gutless performance, if we're calling for Pardew to be sacked then half the team should be as well.

You're not serious, man?

The players don't deserve a bonus, but I find it astounding that you seem to indicate that the buck doesn't stop at Pardew for managing these players and building a team out of them.

It stops at the feet of everyone involved. They're all at fault, as I've said numerous times before. To blame one man for the situation is simple-minded bullshit. The omnishambles we've been watching these last few minutes is nothing to do with Pardew and is due to a complete lack of heart and professional pride amongst the players, they're an embarrassment. Pardew may be as well, but to deny that the players are at fault for the way this season has gone is to deny the obvious.

Not when that man is the fucking manager :lol:

Man ... the Pardew interview after this is going to be fascinating.

What can he possibly come up with to defend this?

"Lads were rusty after a full week's rest."

"Borehole broke, we had no water"

You're not serious, man?

True. Replacing the players isn't particularly realistic though.

6 fucking 0 man.  I feel totally humiliated.  How the fuck do you go into work after this?  I can't do this anymore, it takes the absolute piss.

I'm meeting up with three scouse mates on Saturday. FML