West Ham vs Newcastle Utd - 04/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Beren

I dunno re: Jonas. He was going to drop him against Villa when the new lads came in, but Marveaux got injured, so he's obviously need completely immune. I wouldn't be shocked to see him start on the bench, especially after getting taken off last week but I feel like I have no idea how we'll line up. My inkling is we'll see 4-4-2 with a more experienced back 4, but in terms of who fits in where, it's hard to tell. I know talk is cheap but Pardew's thrown me with some comments this week, I think he'll genuinely try something different.

More fool me :lol:

------------Elliott------------

Simmo-Saylor-Colo-Mapou < Mapou will be fine here, he's quick and Colo will be good for him.

-------------Tiote------------ <Tell this f***er to be sitting in front of the half-way line, no venturing up. He's there to stop attacks, collect ball and give back to Midfield.

-------Cabaye--Sissoko----- < These 2 should be able to cause problems but also give us some even balance and shape. No more Sissoko playing behind Cisse

Hatem-----------------Gouff < Hatem and Gouff should basically be given license to create havoc, find space and get goals.  Would love if Marv was fit, he'd be there for me

-------------Cisse------------- < Do what you do best Papisto, get us a goal.

Hopefully this week's clearing the air, bad-press, etc has given the lads a chance to speak up and given Pardew a chance to see things clearer. No more Cabaye as some super deep lying quarterback, no more Sissoko playing the number 10, and no more Tiote the poor man's Michael Essien. Get back to basics there, let these do what they do best and lets fucking get 3 points and save this club from the absolute shit storm we've known as this season.

I'm sorry, but that's too straight forward for Pardew.

Not sure why people are adverse to Shola starting, infact it kind of shocks me that Pardew don't start him much.  Pardew loves the direct game and its obvious Cisse is not a target man he needs a foil for the long balls.

Kind of like when Owen was at his peak he needed a donkey like heskey as a foil when the counter long balls comes in.  Then again in Pardew's world nothing shocks me, the obvious dont always apply with him. 

Not sure why people are adverse to Shola starting, infact it kind of shocks me that Pardew don't start him much.  Pardew loves the direct game and its obvious Cisse is not a target man he needs a foil for the long balls.

Kind of like when Owen was at his peak he needed a donkey like heskey as a foil when the counter long balls comes in.  Then again in Pardew's world nothing shocks me, the obvious dont always apply with him. 

Shola has the movement of a corpse, he offers nothing and gives away far too many free kicks for stupid pointless fouls and is offside almost as often as Cisse.

Shola has the movement of a corpse, he offers nothing and gives away far too many free kicks for stupid pointless fouls and is offside almost as often as Cisse.

He is useful for Pardew's long balls, he's the only attacker we got that has any ability in the air. 

He has the life of a corpse too. His lack of fitness means he can't play more than 10, 20 mins a match, let alone regularly. Last season he had a role coming off the bench in the last 20 mins. This season he offers virtually nothing at all. We get it that he's playing in spite of his injuries/conditions but he's totally spent. He contributes nothing now, not even in a direct, hoof the ball to him game.

He has the life of a corpse too. His lack of fitness means he can't play more than 10, 20 mins a match, let alone regularly. Last season he had a role coming off the bench in the last 20 mins. This season he offers virtually nothing at all. We get it that he's playing in spite of his injuries/conditions but he's totally spent. He contributes nothing now, not even in a direct, hoof the ball to him game.

He can do some canny flick ons once in a while from long balls. 

He can do some canny flick ons once in a while from long balls. 

:lol: He's not even doing that now. Most of the time he's just falling over or fouling opposition players. The times we send him on during the last 20 mins of games, he has actually managed to worsen the situation for us.

Guest neesy111

What's with all the strange left back choices? Haidara is available, isn't he?

Mbiwa Saylor Colo Haidara please

You been on Mars for the last 3 days.  Haidara isn't available.

Kid on total sport said a first team player had told him Simpson, Colo, Taylor and MYM at LB

Kid on total sport said a first team player had told him Simpson, Colo, Taylor and MYM at LB

So it's gonna be Anita, Williamson, Perch, MYM

Simpson

Colo

Taylor?

Seems a bit over the top for my liking :/