West Ham vs Newcastle Utd - 04/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Beren

I'm at work tonight and I couldn't avid the score, if I want to know the score no one comes in to tell me, if I don't someone always comes in.

I don't start until 5 so I should be able to watch it in the pub next to work in anyway, that is until I get disgusted at how bad we are doing that I decide to leave.

Is there a live score website that alerts you of updates by sound rather than flash? Find it a bother to be switching in-between tabs all match.

At work til 10 so could be quite easy. Coupled with the fact I don't really want to know the score :lol:

fair enough :) i dont want to know it either but it would eat away at me till i checked it lol

Is there a live score website that alerts you of updates by sound rather than flash? Find it a bother to be switching in-between tabs all match.

Flashscores will do a noise for goals and HT/FT.  You need to add the match to "My Games" by ticking it.

Imagine if us, Villa, and Wigan all won today, I think that would kill Wigan off once and for all.

No it wouldnt :lol:

Yes it would, 5 points off with 2 games left, well 3 for them, bearing in mind they would still have to play Arsenal and Villa.

Flashscores will do a noise for goals and HT/FT.  You need to add the match to "My Games" by ticking it.

Beat me to it. :thup:

Handy for watching my accumulators die.

Cheers. :thup:

Will be sweating every time I hear a beep. :lol:

Beat me to it. :thup:

Handy for watching my accumulators die.

:lol: Exactly.  Brings a touch of drama to proceedings.

Match Wigan's result and I think we're safe. Not sure how I feel about the score but I know Pardew will fuck something up come 2pm. We don't have time to mess around anymore, we need to start our 2 best players (Colo, HBA) and stay away from Jonas & Shola.

Can't remember ever being so nervous for a match though, even derbies.

Imagine if us, Villa, and Wigan all won today, I think that would kill Wigan off once and for all.

No it wouldnt :lol:

Yes it would, 5 points off with 2 games left, well 3 for them, bearing in mind they would still have to play Arsenal and Villa.

Yeah and they could easily get 6 points from Villa and Swansea

Newcastle's battle to stop their slide into the relegation places took a hit this morning as Moussa Sissoko was ruled out of the crucial clash at West Ham with an ankle injury.

The box-to-box midfielder, who has featured in all 18 Newcastle games since his January move to the North East, turned his ankle in training and did not travel with the rest of the squad.

Striker Shola Ameobi is gearing up to start in the 23-year-old's place.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2319367/Moussa-Sissoko-West-Ham-v-Newcastle.html#ixzz2SJx6KM76

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

:whatdidido:

Guest bimpy474

If Shola starts ffs, well, neck aches all round watching the ball blooter backwards and forwards then.