West Ham vs Newcastle Utd - 04/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV)

Beren

Looks like 4-4-2

I would have thought those players are more suited to 4-3-3.

4-4-2  gouffran and cisse up front

jonas tiote cabaye hba midfield.

more suited to 4-4-2 i reckon but then again it is pardew in charge.

Even when the official account says its 4-3-3 ?

Looks like 4-4-2

I would have thought those players are more suited to 4-3-3.

4-4-2  gouffran and cisse up front

jonas tiote cabaye hba midfield.

more suited to 4-4-2 i reckon but then again it is pardew in charge.

Even when the official account says its 4-3-3 ?

if its says 4-3-3  its probably a 4-2-3-1

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

As long as we get a better result than Wigan, even a draw I'll be happy

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

As long as we get a better or match the  result of Wigan, even a draw I'll be happy

Bore draw I reckons.

I would take that right now. Although really we should be thinking like Wigan and going flat out for the win. We have the players to do it, and we aren't going to win this game by sitting back. Get at them and let them deal with Ben Arfa, Gouffran and Cisse at full throttle.

Bore draw I reckons.

I would take that right now. Although really we should be thinking like Wigan and going flat out for the win. We have the players to do it, and we aren't going to win this game by sitting back. Get at them and let them deal with Ben Arfa, Gouffran and Cisse at full throttle.

Not just for the win but for the confidence and to send out a message, we need a win to lift the air, a draw and the nerves will still be there.

Guest Phil K

Only wish I was as confident as some on here. Couldn't be less confident. Agree with TRon. Settle for a bore draw. Need every point with that fool in charge

Please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win, please win.

Needless to say but getting win is so fucking important but our f***ing away record man.

Mbiwa as left back?

Why not he's quick, likes to bring the ball out of defence and has good recovery. All good traits to have as a full back.

Plus it doesn't do any harm to have an extra centre back on the pitch against an Allardyce team.