QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Same team and formation as today with Moussa in for Jonas and, possibly, Debuchy in for Simpson.

Agree with you, but Jonas for sure will be in the line-up.

This game is our last stand (we won't be able to beat Arsenal if we need to, we're not Wigan). It's our last real chance of ensuring we stay in the Premier League. Due to our goal difference compared to our rivals not only do we have to win, we have to win by scoring more than one goal. We need to outscore Norwich and Wigan over the last games. It will be unbelievable if we don't go all out attack against QPR. What's the use of winning if we then get relegated on goal difference?

Guest strongbow69

beat them 1-0 at home with ba and cisse, shola scored  :yikes:

elliot

simpson                taylor            collo            mym

tiote

cabaye                  sissoko                 

hba                                                              gouff

cisse                     

Robert Green, Armand Traore, Clint Hill, Nedum Onuoha, Tal Ben Haim, Park Ji-Sung, Jermaine Jenas, Andros Townsend, Stéphane M'Bia, Loïc Remy, Bobby Zamora

Man, that looks abysmal.

Robert Green, Armand Traore, Clint Hill, Nedum Onuoha, Tal Ben Haim, Park Ji-Sung, Jermaine Jenas, Andros Townsend, Stéphane M'Bia, Loïc Remy, Bobby Zamora

Man, that looks abysmal.

If you can't beat that..... well you know the rest.

QPR have won 2 games at home this season. I know weve only won 1 away but we couldnt have picked a better away game

I think if you could hand pick either QPR or Reading for this fixture people would pick QPR.

I don't think it looks that bad, actually. Far more goals in that side than ours.

Might look that way to you on paper but the stats say otherwise, they've only scored 12 goals this year.

I don't think it looks that bad, actually. Far more goals in that side than ours.

Might look that way on paper but the stats say otherwise.

Do they? You've got to go back to February for the last time one of our midfielders scored from open play.

Might look that way on paper but the stats say otherwise.

Do they? You've got to go back to February for the last time one of our midfielders scored from open play.

12 goals for QPR this year (as in since they signed all the players listed in that team).  We've only got 18 in the same number of games, but it still doesn't suggest they have far more goals in them.  I mean you could go through it player by player and count up the totals if you want to be picky I suppose.

EDIT, actually its 13 goals.

Same team as today but put Sissoko in for Jonas. Think we'll win by two.

We all know it won't be that easy, even if we start well like we did today and actually get a lead this time as soon as 2nd half starts it will be a back to walls job.

Also while checking on that I noticed that QPR actually have less goals at home this year than we have away from home, which is some achievement.  We've got a very poor 5 goals in 8 away games.  QPR have a shocking 4 goals in 8 at home (looks like its soon to be 4 in 9).

Pardew will be too gutless and spineless to attack these properly, even more so in the 2nd half, so unless we score early on it'll be the usual case of playing for a draw.

Guest bimpy474

Play great, play well, play ok, play shite, play awful.

Doesn't matter, just win.