QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You hope that instead of going to the match to support the team, the fans turn up simply to abuse the manager and call for his head? Not sure if serious.

We all want better, but that is an utterly preposterous suggestion.

Yes, I hope everyone goes there and doesn't support the team but instead abuse Pardew for 90+ minutes.

That's what I said, exactly.

I'm sorry, that exaggeration was most devilish of me.

But seriously, at which point in the match should fans switch from support to mass show of displeasure for Pardew? The floor is all yours.

Certain people are aching to hop in bed with Pardew again man. 1 result that dosen't even involve us and people are asking why is he hated in the Pardew thread :lol:

We scrape the odd crap result here and there and there will be plenty to adore him.

One person as far as I can see.

You hope that instead of going to the match to support the team, the fans turn up simply to abuse the manager and call for his head? Not sure if serious.

We all want better, but that is an utterly preposterous suggestion.

Yes, I hope everyone goes there and doesn't support the team but instead abuse Pardew for 90+ minutes.

That's what I said, exactly.

I'm sorry, that exaggeration was most devilish of me.

But seriously, at which point in the match should fans switch from support to mass show of displeasure for Pardew? The floor is all yours.

Any point, maybe when he takes goufran off for shola on 70 mins, or when we come out in the second half with our tales firmly tucked, or during his lap of honour to celebrate avoiding relegation, or any point people feel the urge (assuming they want rid).  At least let him know, didn't realise I needed to give a time. 

I'm surprised it hasn't happened before now.

Can enjoy going to this now, no pressure, last away game, let our hair down, the way it should be. Hopefully finish a few places higher now but 15th or 17th doesn't really make much difference

I had two tickets thru contacts  but Missis has bloody booked centre parcs  :(

Bonus  :lol:

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/a1385104-Center-Parcs-Anal-sex

My Mrs spends hours on there... That's classic

Elliot

Simpson    Taylor  Williamson  Jonas

Obertan      Tiote    Perch      Gosling 

Shola

Cisse

:pards:

Guest bimpy474

You know his thinking for this now. Get a draw because Wigan will lose at Arsenal. Hope not, it'll be nice to see us going for a win.

I long for the day when you get bored of moaning about Pardew bimps. Or preferably the day he gets sacked, so we don't have to hear it anymore.