QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bimpy is by far the biggest legend on this forum.

Oi  :blush: I'm just plumb average.

i enjoy your banter Bimpy, you should see the images i have of your mrs in my head, from your descriptions of her.

Guest bimpy474

Bimpy is by far the biggest legend on this forum.

Oi  :blush: I'm just plumb average.

i enjoy your banter Bimpy, you should see the images i have of your mrs in my head, from your descriptions of her.

What this ?

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/funny%20gifs/grand/fsd54.gif

16 of the 18 clubs to visit Loftus Road have come away with a result this season. A point is probably enough and if we don't get it.......well I don't even want to consider what the last game will be like if we don't get a point this weekend.

Do we simply have to better Wigan's result at Arsenal to guarantee safety this weekend? If we can't do that, we deserve to go down like.

Do we simply have to better Wigan's result at Arsenal to guarantee safety this weekend? If we can't do that, we deserve to go down like.

aye.  If we draw at QPR and they lose to Arsenal, then there's a 4 point gap with 3 left to play for.

If we win, then they have to get maximum points from Arsenal and Villa while hoping we lose to Arsenal.

Have to go for a win. No excuses.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wzXC_ig8zSA/T3u9WNfrh1I/AAAAAAAAMB4/eKJXa0aPkHU/s1600/Frankenstein-looks-stares-and-blinks-animated-gif.gif

Set up for win and we could hopefully fall back on a draw, set up for a draw and we will fail miserably

There's no way we'll set up for a draw IMO. The doubt is over what Pardew thinks is 'setting up for a win'.

Set up for win and we could hopefully fall back on a draw, set up for a draw and we will fail miserably

There's no way we'll set up for a draw IMO. The doubt is over what Pardew thinks is 'setting up for a win'.

It's usually "keep it tight for 70 minutes then bring on Marveaux to nick it", which normally equates to us going at least one goal down before 70 minutes.