QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking at the team that finished their last game, and with Harry pissed off with M'Bia tweeting, they'll probably be playing:

Green

Fabio - Hill - Onuoha - Traore

Jenas - Park - Derry - Townsend

Remy - Zamora

Probably not that formation, but that's their personnel.

Looks shit - they're bottom for a reason.

yeah I think it was followed by "but we're going to be positive in our approach in trying to get the win"

Think he was basically trying to say we're going to try and win but we're not arrogant that we just have to turn up and we'll win.

With all the euphoria surrounding the wigan Swansea game I had forgotten we still actually have to do something here, if we don't get a point at least then I think we are fucked.

Looking at the team that finished their last game, and with Harry pissed off with M'Bia tweeting, they'll probably be playing:

Green

Fabio - Hill - Onuoha - Traore

Jenas - Park - Derry - Townsend

Remy - Zamora

Probably not that formation, but that's their personnel.

Looks shit - they're bottom for a reason.

That's a shockingly poor team.  We should be looking to hammer these.

I've not seen this great Debuchy either. He's looked fluid and fast going forward, but he's had a few rapings at the back at times. I've also not really seen much to suggest he can cross or shoot better than Simpson either. Still, time is on his side.

I've not seen this great Debuchy either. He's looked fluid and fast going forward, but he's had a few rapings at the back at times. I've also not really seen much to suggest he can cross or shoot better than Simpson either. Still, time is on his side.

Get out of town. :lol:

Simpson can barely kick a ball man unless it's off the goalline.