Sir Alex Ferguson

Smal
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd actually love them to fall a bit just so some of the fans over here can experience the negatives in the game, something which they have never truly done imo. Some of the arseholes in Ireland who just know zero about football and Man Utd, those cunts need Man Utd to be shit for a while. It's not going to happen though, they're too big and too rich now.

Say if Moyes did come in, how on earth do you fill his footsteps? He built all that they are now really. The task for the new man is huge and Fergie's shadow looming over him will not go away anytime soon.

Guest neesy111

I heard Pardew was lined up to have an interview there but as he got into his car to go to OT he couldn't manage to get it to go forward. [/LAMEJOKE]

:serious:

Guest Spark

They weren't to you either. :lol: I get a chuckle out of the hatred Sir Alex has installed in a lot of people simply because of his must win attitude.

His success is phenomenal. Anyone who doesn't respect what he has done for the club has problems.

Are you for real? It's not his "must-win attitude". It's his lack of respect for officials and other clubs. The bloke is a fucking wanker.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

They weren't to you either. :lol: I get a chuckle out of the hatred Sir Alex has installed in a lot of people simply because of his must win attitude.

His success is phenomenal. Anyone who doesn't respect what he has done for the club has problems.

Are you for real? It's not his "must-win attitude". It's his lack of respect for officials and other clubs. The bloke is a fucking wanker.

But that's his "Must-win attitude" coming through, innit!

The premiership officials and the FA are weak as piss, why should he respect them? If you go up against someone in an argument and they just back down every time because you can shout the loudest will you end up respecting them?

As if him berating officials is anything else other than him trying to influence their future decisions against the club. He's doing what he can to try and help his team. I'm not saying it's classy and some of the things he has done are over the top, but it's absolutely due to his fire and must-win attitude. You think he's just being a cunt to officials for the sake of being a cunt?

It's not our fault that the FA had no balls.

Say if Moyes did come in, how on earth do you fill his footsteps? He built all that they are now really. The task for the new man is huge and Fergie's shadow looming over him will not go away anytime soon.

Speculation in the Express is that Moyes would be Ferguson's understudy for a year.

Actually given Mourinho's preference for scorched Earth, not really developing youth and only buying players from his former clubs/agent/Portugal maybe he wouldn't be such a good. Short term he'd do well - it's almost impossible not too but long term? Not so much.

Guest Spark

As if him berating officials is anything else other than him trying to influence their future decisions against the club. He's doing what he can to try and help his team. I'm not saying it's classy and some of the things he has done are over the top, but it's absolutely due to his fire and must-win attitude. You think he's just being a cunt to officials for the sake of being a cunt?

It's not our fault that the FA had no balls.

I don't agree. I think he's a hot-headed cunt who doesn't realise what he's doing. I don't believe a grown man would deliberately act the way he does. He's embarrassing. Good riddance.

Premier League: 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013

FA Cup: 1990, 1994, 1996, 1999, 2004

League Cup: 1992, 2006, 2009, 2010

Uefa Champions League: 1999, 2008

Fifa Club World Cup: 2008

Uefa Super Cup: 1992

Uefa Cup Winners Cup: 1991

Inter-Continental Cup: 1999

FA Charity/Community Shield: 1990 (shared), 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011.

The Greatest. Have the worst feeling my chest right now.

Premier League: 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013

FA Cup: 1990, 1994, 1996, 1999, 2004

League Cup: 1992, 2006, 2009, 2010

Uefa Champions League: 1999, 2008

Fifa Club World Cup: 2008

Uefa Super Cup: 1992

Uefa Cup Winners Cup: 1991

Inter-Continental Cup: 1999

FA Charity/Community Shield: 1990 (shared), 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011.

The Greatest. Have the worst feeling my chest right now.

Aberdeen

Scottish Premier Division (3): 1979–80, 1983–84, 1984–85

Scottish Cup (4): 1981–82, 1982–83, 1983–84, 1985–86

Scottish League Cup (1): 1985–86

UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (1): 1982–83

UEFA Super Cup (1): 1983