Sir Alex Ferguson

Smal
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Spark

People saying they like him should remember when we played them at Old Trafford this season. That day sums him up perfectly.

It's 100% Mourinho for me. He would have said "Chelsea" but the clubs where he's loved - 100% he meant Man Utd with that as well..

This means nothing, like. He's clearly loved at Chelsea, what makes you think he's loved at ManUre?

My Man Utd supporting mate said he would hate to have Moyes, as he can't stand him as a manager, and a person, which I thought was ironic as Ferguson has been their manager for 27 years :lol: He said he would rather Mourinho or Klopp, I don't think either will happen tbh.

Guest Geordiesned

He'll be sleeping on a train station platform bench, drinking meths out of a bottle in a brown paper bag, swearing at passing trains and clouds within months.

What do people see in Moyes to propose him as a Fergie successor btw? You can make strong cases for the likes of Klopp and Mourinho but certain strong aspects of Moyes' CV aren't particularly complementary to the Man U job.

He'll be sleeping on a train station platform bench, drinking meths out of a bottle in a brown paper bag, swearing at passing trains and clouds within months.

Would make a difference for it to be him to not be on the receiving end at least.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-481314/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-punched-groin-attack-fighting-drunk-rail-station.html

What do people see in Moyes to propose him as a Fergie successor btw? You can make strong cases for the likes of Klopp and Mourinho but certain strong aspects of Moyes' CV aren't particularly complementary to the Man U job.

I'd assume it's because he's done good with fuck all to spend at Everton.

I think this job would swallow Moyes up. It's too big a jump for him and the pressure of following Fergie would be too heavy on most managers except a select few such as Jose.

Guest Slippery Sam

Shit, I should have put some money on it as I predicted this would happen months ago.

Guest neesy111

Has Moyes been under any serious pressure in his managerial career to succeed?