Sir Alex Ferguson

Smal
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mourinho seems fairly unlikely to me... they want a top manager but do they want a media circus? And would he stick around long enough?

That's the major negative right now with Mourinho. He's obviously a fantastic manager and one of the worlds best, but he's managed four clubs in twelve years. We need commitment. Pards in. We'll get at least 8 years from him.

Exactly. He's better suited to Chelsea's and Inter's.

I reckon it's between four people; Phelan, Mourinho, Moyes and Klopp, and the last is extremely unlikely.

I've got my reasons for and reasons against all of them.

Sick. What a man.

What about Ancelotti?

Just signed a new 2 year deal hasn't he?

The best manager potentially available would be too get Jupp Heynckes. Proven record, used to pressure cooker environments, not an utter bellwipe.

Way too old. Might as well go for Wenger.

I reckon it's between four people; Phelan, Mourinho, Moyes and Klopp, and the last is extremely unlikely.

Sick. What a man.

What about Ancelotti?

The best manager potentially available would be too get Jupp Heynckes. Proven record, used to pressure cooker environments, not an utter bellwipe.

Isn't Heynckes 70? Wouls be just a stop-gap.

Some people are talking about Solkjaer over here...

Sick. What a man.

What about Ancelotti?

Sorry boss.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Sick. What a man.

What about Ancelotti?

Sorry boss.

:lol:

Sick. What a man.

What about Ancelotti?

Only 3 years younger than Fergie. Think they will go long-term with a younger manager Fergie can 'mentor' while he still can.

Called this after the Villa game, I think it'll be Mourinho, he's the only one who could handle the pressure. And I think that's why Fergie's stepped aside now so they can get him.

[move]HAW HAW THEY SHOULD GO FOR PARDEW HAW HAW[/move]

I said that a few pages back. FFS.

Think they should go for Pardew myself. I don't think we should stand in their way either.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://i.imgur.com/1pCIbHB.png

Kinda low key over on Sky Sports News.

Honestly reckon Mourinho's the only one who could take on the job and see them continue on without much of a letdown.

Sure, he'll probably fuck off in a few years but is that really such a massive issue? Get him in, win some more trophies and worry about replacing him when that time comes. Do we really think there's any chance they'll bring in someone who'll be there for the next decade? The next manager is always going to be living in Ferguson's shadow, and odds are he won't last long.

If anything Mourinho's a perfect option for them in my view.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Once looks ready to break down in tears. :lol:

Just woke up, man!

Surprised there isn't someone with a sandwich board in the background.  Valuable space wasted.