Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Okay I'm on a rant this morning, this must be what happens when I sleep in :lol:

New Manchester United manager David Moyes, who officially starts his job on Monday, has already had a secret meeting with Rooney and wants the England international to stay at Old Trafford.

A secret meeting? Are normal meetings between players and managers open to the public now? Fuck off!

There is going to be a plethora of extremely fat ex-footballers in a few years time.

Players like Rooney, Andy Reid, Adam Proudlock, Jon Parkin, Mido etc.. do sport for a living. Their job is to run around a lot and be physically fit. When they stop 'trying' to be fit. Fucking hell :lol:

There is going to be a plethora of extremely fat ex-footballers in a few years time.

Players like Rooney, Andy Reid, Adam Proudlock, Jon Parkin, Mido etc.. do sport for a living. Their job is to run around a lot and be physically fit. When they stop 'trying' to be fit. Fucking hell :lol:

We can add our 2nd choice goalkeeper Elliot here as well... :lol:

Yeah :lol: I excluded keepers really because they don't exactly do much running or physical exercise. Maybe a 5 yard run to kick the ball and the odd bit of jumping to the floor :lol:

I still just doesn't get it how you can become that 'fat' despite being on a football pitch every day.