Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

:thup: Can't blame them when it'll likely be on of their biggest paydays of the year.

I can understand having a higher price but £60 for a preseason match against what could be a bunch of Real's kids seems stupidly high

Zidane finished his FIFA coaching badges yesterday. Also took part in a casting to be the villain for the next Bond movie:

http://estaticos01.marca.com/imagenes/2013/07/02/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1372774085_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

Players who can't run or strike a football properly generally don't get goals.

Even Gosling has a goal for you. I honestly had no idea Smith didn't score. Judging by his appearances if a question came up in trivia how many he'd scored for NUFC I'd have guessed about 15. :lol:

When he first went to man united he scored a few belters as i recall. That was back when he was a striker though i suppose. Did he ever actually play up front for us?

To be fair to him, it must have been head wrecking being a striker, then an attacking midfielder, then a defensive midfielder, then a striker again. I never had a bad word to say about him when he was with us. A player who always gave 100% and never complained being played out of position.

His best moment was undoubtedly his goal against Roma. He hasn't score in nearly two years mainly because of that horrific injury and scored a cracker against them when we beat them 7-1.

Zidane finished his FIFA coaching badges yesterday. Also took part in a casting to be the villain for the next Bond movie:

http://estaticos01.marca.com/imagenes/2013/07/02/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1372774085_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

Isn't he now Madrid's Director of Football?

Him and Bluf make being bald cool as well.  :cool:

Discounting the odd fleeting academy lad, Smith was arguably the worst player I've ever seen for us, certainly in the Premier League. Butt was probably just worse by the end.

Discounting the odd fleeting academy lad, Smith was arguably the worst player I've ever seen for us, certainly in the Premier League. Butt was probably just worse by the end.

Geremi was very very bad imo

Not as bad as Smith. Geremi's legs were long, long gone, but he occasionally still showed a bit of technique that was awesome. Thinking specifically of a gorgeous cross that Owen headed in against someone.