Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23710359

What a w*****, implying the fixtures list has been fixed against Man Utd.

Does he not understand that you still play the same teams the same amount of times?

Of course he just wants to able to start the season easy and get form going, he's a tosser for what he's said there, it's just ridiculous.

He was alright at Everton. Talking cuntish rubbish must be part of the gig at Man United.

http://1.standaardcdn.be/Assets/Images_Upload/2013/08/14/YH56_SOCCER-FRIENDL_0814_11.jpg?maxheight=805&maxwidth=1024

:lol:

Small. Far away.

Still need broadband to get Virgin. My post code area is fucking shit.

Really - you must be in the 2% of the country without BB!

I can get certain broadbands, I just can't get BT or Virgin thus I won't have any access to sports channels this season(s). (Not keen on Sky as I would have to buy this multiroom crap.Fuck off, Murdoch.)

Guest bimpy474

Still need broadband to get Virgin. My post code area is fucking shit.

Really - you must be in the 2% of the country without BB!

I can get certain broadbands, I just can't get BT or Virgin thus I won't have any access to sports channels this season(s). (Not keen on Sky as I would have to buy this multiroom crap.)

Why would have to pay multiroom DL, you can set the Sky up in another room, they have to watch what you are but it still goes to two rooms.

I live in a rented accommodation where the owner is already subscribed to Sky (just the main channels; in living room). As far as I understand, to get the sports channels in my room, I would need to pay for this Multiroom shit. (Don't want to subscribe to the Sky Sports package and watch it on the box that's installed in the living room.)

Guest bimpy474

I live in a rented accommodation where the owner is already subscribed to Sky (just the main channels; in living room). As far as I understand, to get the sports channels in my room, I would need to pay for this Multiroom shit. (Don't want to subscribe to the Sky Sports package and watch it on the box that's installed in the living room.)

Ah i see what you mean, you can get Sky Sports on a iPad without being a subscriber now. Not sure about phones etc.

I live in a rented accommodation where the owner is already subscribed to Sky (just the main channels; in living room). As far as I understand, to get the sports channels in my room, I would need to pay for this Multiroom s***. (Don't want to subscribe to the Sky Sports package and watch it on the box that's installed in the living room.)

Go round his house, have quick look at this id number on his sky card and then steal his sky go for free.

What a wanker, implying the fixtures list has been fixed against Man Utd.

Just like when Brendan Rodgers made the switch over to Liverpool tbh. Magical transformation :lol:

Tbh, wouldn't be surprised if SAF has had a word in his hear about the importance of systemic intimidation of the footballing world, and that he should hit the ground running in establishing a precedent of things he can say and go unpunished.

What a wanker, implying the fixtures list has been fixed against Man Utd.

Just like when Brendan Rodgers made the switch over to Liverpool tbh. Magical transformation :lol:

Tbh, wouldn't be surprised if SAF has had a word in his hear about the importance of systemic intimidation of the footballing world, and that he should hit the ground running in establishing a precedent of things he can say and go unpunished.

Exactly. Wasn't Ferguson always whining that they got tough fixtures after European games? Old Trafford 101 tbh.

I'm not knocking him as a manager but there's managing Everton to a decent level and there's managing Man United.

One of my mates is an Everton fan, he says Moyes will do a good job there but he's no answer when I remind him that he's spent the last five years complaining about him.

Imo it was Mourinho or nothing for that job. He's taking over from the greatest ever.

Plus it won't take more than two or three dodgy results for there to be panic on the streets of Salford. Man United fans under 30 have never known them even be as low as fourth and they'll get a sharp shock when they find out.

After they won the title last season, Fergie put out an under strength team against Chelsea and lost. I heard a Man United on 606 say he was giving up his season ticket because of it. This is the spoilt wretches they are. They all signed up for the promise of consistent glory and it won't take five minutes for them to turn on Moyes.

If he gets title winning performances out of Welbeck and Cleverly, and Fletcher, and Evans, and Giggs as Ferguson did, I will eat my proverbial hat.