Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

More great stuff from NUFC TV, now they have the players saying 'you're watching NUFC TV' at the start of each piece. Also, the video 'behind the scenes' of the team photo has a song in the background which says 'fucking' at one point. Instead of using a different song or missing it out, they just turn the volume down a bit, but you can still hear it. Who the hell is behind this rubbish?

Sport Direct, everyone's favourite bargain basement operation  :huff:

Guest Howaythetoon

I really want to pitch for the redesign/running of NUFC's website like, it could be brilliant.

You could have a chance with Ashley in charge. Does Perform still run/own NUFC's web properties?

It amazes me that it hasn't always been the case. :undecided:

Good move.

really is just a "why the hell wasn't this the case already you bloody morons" moment so I'll refrain from calling it a good move because its so ridiculously painfully late. Also it better be a straight into the group stage type qualification than here you go straight into the first qualifying round a couple of weeks after the final -enjoy- type.

Also it would amuse me if it denied someone like chelsea a CL place if it takes from a country's allocation of champions league places like winning the CL does.

:lol:

Seven-man attacking kick-off results in goal for Red Bull Leipzig in under 10 seconds - video

http://www.theguardian.com/football/video/2013/sep/18/seven-man-kick-off-red-bull-leipzig-video?CMP=OTCNETTXT8115

:lol: that's class (and perfectly logically) :thup:

Basically the same thing happened at six-a-side this week. Instead of playing it back from the kick off they just sliced through us straight away. :blush:

:lol:

Seven-man attacking kick-off results in goal for Red Bull Leipzig in under 10 seconds - video

http://www.theguardian.com/football/video/2013/sep/18/seven-man-kick-off-red-bull-leipzig-video?CMP=OTCNETTXT8115

:lol: that's class (and perfectly logically) :thup:

Basically the same thing happened at six-a-side this week. Instead of playing it back from the kick off they just sliced through us straight away. :blush:

I think I see why they sliced through you

Good move.

Not sure I agree with it. In recent years, teams like Boro & Fulham have been within 90 minutes of this. Should they get a Champions League place for winning this over the 4th team in the league?

Good move.

Not sure I agree with it. In recent years, teams like Boro & Fulham have been within 90 minutes of this. Should they get a Champions League place for winning this over the 4th team in the league?

I thought the spot for the Europa League winner doesn't count towards the league quota.

Edit:

Also teams who win the Champions League or Europa League but finish outside the qualifying places in their domestic campaign will no longer usurp one of their league rivals to take up their place the following season.

That means the fate that befell Tottenham Hotspur in 2011-12, when they missed out on Europe despite finishing fourth because Chelsea won the Champions League and finished sixth, would not happen again. Instead, England would now have five representatives.

In the unlikely scenario that teams from the same country win the Champions League and the Europa League, also expected to confer Champions League qualification from 2015, yet finish outside the top four then a total of five clubs will be permitted – the top three plus both European champions.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/may/23/uefa-champions-league-europa-league

The new ruling will mean that England could have five Champions League places from 2015-16 if one of its clubs lifts the Europa League in 2015 and finishes outside the top four.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2329601/Europa-League-winners-given-Champions-League-place-UEFA.html

Up to 5 spots so won't be affected unless bolded scenario occurs.