Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2014-03-12/west-ham-fans-rio-ferdinand-chant-voted-the-wittiest-of-the-decade/

What's with this 'top 10 witty footy chants' article that's going around saying one of top 10 is us singing to Shearer 'you should have stayed on the telly' after getting relegated with us. It's wasn't us singing that, FFS. (plus it's not especially witty)

And my memory of Fat Eddy Murphy being sung is when he was at boro.

The scousers started that didn't they? Away at Anfield that year? :anguish: :anguish:

08-09 man  :jones: :jones:

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2014-03-12/west-ham-fans-rio-ferdinand-chant-voted-the-wittiest-of-the-decade/

What's with this 'top 10 witty footy chants' article that's going around saying one of top 10 is us singing to Shearer 'you should have stayed on the telly' after getting relegated with us. It's wasn't us singing that, FFS. (plus it's not especially witty)

And my memory of Fat Eddy Murphy being sung is when he was at boro.

The scousers started that didn't they? Away at Anfield that year? :anguish: :anguish:

08-09 man  :jones: :jones:

Singing the Match of the Day theme tune, "Alan Shearer, football genius", us getting a tanking and Shearer laughing away towards The Kop. I imagine the reaction if certain other managers did that.

Ha ha ha!

@m_christenson: Nicklas Bendtner accused of threatening taxi driver, dropping his trousers & rubbing himself against the car in Copenhagen last night #afc

'Bendtner...threatened him with the words “I will f*** you.”

'Bendtner unbuttoned his trousers and rubbed against the side of the car.'#afc

He'll need to hoenees some strength to be able to mentally handle jail IMO

I know that's a joke, but aren't the jails in Germany quite lenient. I know Breno who's in jail gets to go to work at Bayern for couple of hours a day and his family can visit him like once a week or so. He takes the metro to work and everything. Don't know if that's after a time of well behaving in jail or so on, but I'd think Hoeness won't sit for 3,5years ?

I know a couple of blokes who've done time over here and they said it was a doddle. As long as you weren't a paedo.

I'm sure he won't do the full sentence, but I've no idea how cushy/open his prison will be.

There'll be a Revision first, too, which is a kind of appeal, but only wrt whether the trial was procedurally correct.

Don't think there's much chance of his not going to prison. He tried to disclose his tax evasion under the partial amnesty for people who 'fess up to it, but not only was his right to amnesty rejected because he didn't disclose the full extent of his tax dodging up front, the German supreme court has, AFAIK, already said that a fine is not enough in cases where over €1m in taxes have been dodged.

Welp, Hoeneß has declined any kind of appeal and will be going to this prison, where Hitler wrote Mein Kampf.

Apparently, the prosecutors still need to get a few things in order, and then they'll ask Uli when would be convenient for him to be locked up :serious:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b7/Justizvollzugsanstalt_Landsberg_am_Lech.JPG/800px-Justizvollzugsanstalt_Landsberg_am_Lech.JPG