Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Really? I'd like to see them back in the Premier League. All right, a minority of their fans are more cunty than most clubs, but they're a big club and the majority of their fans deserve to be back here imo.

Most of my friends are Leeds fans  :aww:

Leeds are one of the teams I would to come up.

In saying that if this guy has failed an owners test then surely he is no good, but then you have to ask if the FA can actually block him from owning a club?

I can't stand Leeds fans as it is playing in the Championship, don't want them in the PL, playing against and possibly beating us as well. Football's not even their first sport, man. And fuck am I listening to chants of 'Yoooooooorkshire, Yoooooooorkshire'. There's no such fucking place, man. And you're rivals are from the same fictitious place. It'd be like us shouting 'Tyne and Wear, Tyne and Wear'. Proper ITV, man.

Guest neesy111

Gibbs red card transferred to Chamberlain, which is then rescinded on wrongful dismissal.  So no ban at all.

I just dont get how the red can be rescinded because it turns out the ball was going 2" wide. Oxlaide-Chamberlain certainly didnt know that.

Its like someone getting a red for scything down the last man, only for it to be rescinded when the review panel realise it was Altidore.

Gibbs red card transferred to Chamberlain, which is then rescinded on wrongful dismissal.  So no ban at all.

not surprised since in theory it wasn't stopping a clear goalscoring chance but I'd have still red carded him for sheer stupidity

Andre Marriner not dropped from the Premier League for sending off wrong player :lol:

Reffing us this weekend.

Should play Sammy, Bigi and Tiote.  Really f*** with his head.

Or recall Newton, Campbell and Richardson and try to blind him.

not surprised since in theory it wasn't stopping a clear goalscoring chance but I'd have still red carded him for sheer stupidity

He thought he was though and that should be the point. You won't see a more blatant handball all season.

I just dont get how the red can be rescinded because it turns out the ball was going 2" wide. Oxlaide-Chamberlain certainly didnt know that.

Its like someone getting a red for scything down the last man, only for it to be rescinded when the review panel realise it was Altidore.

:lol:

He thought he was though and that should be the point. You won't see a more blatant handball all season.

I agree but letter of the law the rule does state stop a clear goalscoring chance which it wasn't. Though what possesses an outfield player to make a fucking diving save I'll never know

I agree but letter of the law the rule does state stop a clear goalscoring chance which it wasn't. Though what possesses an outfield player to make a f***ing diving save I'll never know

Some sort of effort to stop them getting an absolute botting. Ended up making it worse.

At the time (and in real time) it looked like a deliberate handball

But when you watch it again, I'm starting to think that Ox-C was actually trying to head the ball wide but as he was diving his arm went out and the ball struck his hand. Not necessarily deliberate, but probably a stone-wall penalty in reality due to the proximity to goal and the bang-bang nature of the action.

I'm still surprised that the FA rescinded the ban, especially in light of the fact that "in the opinion of the referee" it was a deliberate handball. Seems like it would have been less drama to have let the RC stand, than to open a can of worms about rescinding referee decisions that, on replay, were incorrect.