Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

How can millions be directed out of Blackpool FC to the owners other interests and it not be illegal. Something very wrong there.

That's what I thought, unreal that can get away with brazenly syphoning funds out of the club to the benefit of his other companies, meanwhile they haven't got a team to field less than 2 weeks before the start of the season!

I'm not sure how they'll survive this, Oysten will be out soon once the last £11-12m the club is due drops.

Looking at Wikipedia the numbers free are 5, 12, 14, 15, 17, 22, 23 (not a chance, retire it), 26, 30

De Jong had 15 in the friendlies if memory serves me right. Can see Colback or Cabella given 14, Perez and Riviere given 17 and one of the others. Janmaat probably 5 or 12.

Vuckic wore 23 in the friendlies, as Riviere has seemingly asked for 29, which he wore at Monaco.

Colback has also worn 14 on his training top and in every friendly so far, as has de Jong with 15.

:'( This makes me weep. I have a bunch of #14 shirts. Mostly because I loved Thierry. I feel like the combo of Wonga, Bibkit & Colback #14 makes it rather unlikely that I'll invest this year.

Guest palnese

Didn't play a single minute :yao:

http://gfx.dagbladet.no/labrador/345/345371/34537101/jpg/active/978x.jpg

http://www.manutd.com/en/NewKit201415/NewKit201415Articles/2014/Jul/manchester-united-MUFCkitday-show-your-colours.aspx

Manchester United's opening two Tour 2014 games both yielded victories, with the players looking smart in the brand new home and away kits.

And now we want you, the fans, to show your colours on Friday 1 August by donning red in support of #MUFCkitday.

Wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, we’d love you to wear a home shirt as you go about your daily duties. We realise it’s not possible for everybody to wear a football kit to work or school. But that doesn't mean you can't still get creative and get involved.

Perhaps you have a pair of MUFC socks. Or maybe some cufflinks, a tie or a pendant. Wear them on Friday 1 August to help tell the world who you support. Even if you just add a splash of red to your outfit – a hair clip, a belt, some nail polish – it all counts.

Then, make sure you take a photo to capture how you've embraced #MUFCkitday and post it on social media using the campaign's hashtag. The more creative the better. We'll be sure to publish our favourite submissions.

http://www.manutd.com/en/NewKit201415/NewKit201415Articles/2014/Jul/manchester-united-MUFCkitday-show-your-colours.aspx

Manchester United's opening two Tour 2014 games both yielded victories, with the players looking smart in the brand new home and away kits.

And now we want you, the fans, to show your colours on Friday 1 August by buying a football kit in support of #Moneyday.

Wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, we’d love you to buy a home shirt as you go about your daily duties. We realise it’s not possible for everybody to buy a football kit at work or school. But that doesn't mean you can't still get creative and get involved.

Perhaps you have a credit card. Or maybe a relative's debit card, some cash or a worthwhile amount of gold. Spend them on Friday 1 August to help tell the world who you support. Even if you just add a splash of red to your bank statement – an overdraft, a loan, a sky subscription – it all counts.

Then, make sure you take a photo to capture how you've embraced #Moneyday and post it on social media using the campaign's hashtag. The more expensive the better. We'll be sure to publish our favourite submissions.