Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

BBC taking the piss out of Blackpool, methinks :lol:

Fans who do walk out on this one early in the second half will surely not call it a night.

But in the City that never sleeps, you are never short of entertainment. A few hundred yards away from Bloomfield Road such delights as the Diamonettes Showgirls Show, The Aaron Levi Show, or Michael Jordan's High Jinx Magic & Illusion Show await for the paying punter.

Dainava in the Lithuanian league have 5 points from 29 games and a goal difference of -121 :lol:

They lost 12-0 to Atlantis, which doesn't surprise me considering they had to play in tough conditions, under the sea.  :bluestar:

Dainava in the Lithuanian league have 5 points from 29 games and a goal difference of -121 :lol:

They lost 12-0 to Atlantis, which doesn't surprise me considering they had to play in tough conditions, under the sea.  :bluestar:

http://i.imgur.com/yslQZck.jpg

Guest lincoln_imp

I'm mainly a lurker, but had to log on to ask this question. For some baffling reason, I was shopping in tescos today and out of nowhere, a Barry Venison (might not have even been him) sprang to my mind, where he was about 25 yards out, the ball came bobbling to him from behind, he turned with the ball, and boshed it in with his right boot, into the bottom right hand corner. Did this event actually happen? If not, why am I inventing goals in my own mind from Barry fucking Venison?

I'm mainly a lurker, but had to log on to ask this question. For some baffling reason, I was shopping in tescos today and out of nowhere, a Barry Venison (might not have even been him) sprang to my mind, where he was about 25 yards out, the ball came bobbling to him from behind, he turned with the ball, and boshed it in with his right boot, into the bottom right hand corner. Did this event actually happen? If not, why am I inventing goals in my own mind from Barry fucking Venison?

I think this is worthy of its own thread.

According to Wikipedia, Venison scored only 4 goals in his career, one of them for Newcastle:

Venison only scored one goal for the Magpies but he regards it as being the best goal he's ever scored; it was, in his words, "a 20-yard screamer" against Aston Villa at a packed St James' Park.
Unfortunately, this leads to a dead link, but searching for Barry Venison Villa at Youtube shows that it was indeed a screamer, but the ball did not come bobbing from behind. You're either making up goals, or you are a Mackem.

Guest lincoln_imp

I'm mainly a lurker, but had to log on to ask this question. For some baffling reason, I was shopping in tescos today and out of nowhere, a Barry Venison (might not have even been him) sprang to my mind, where he was about 25 yards out, the ball came bobbling to him from behind, he turned with the ball, and boshed it in with his right boot, into the bottom right hand corner. Did this event actually happen? If not, why am I inventing goals in my own mind from Barry f***ing Venison?

I think this is worthy of its own thread.

According to Wikipedia, Venison scored only 4 goals in his career, one of them for Newcastle:

Venison only scored one goal for the Magpies but he regards it as being the best goal he's ever scored; it was, in his words, "a 20-yard screamer" against Aston Villa at a packed St James' Park.
Unfortunately, this leads to a dead link, but searching for Barry Venison Villa at Youtube shows that it was indeed a screamer, but the ball did not come bobbing from behind. You're either making up goals, or you are a Mackem.

:coolsmiley: well at least he scored. Genuinely bizzare how it just popped up literally out of nowhere. Cheers for the link.